Sunday, September 27, 2009

This page has kind of become a place for me to just complain, which is pretty hopeless but oh well.

Today I went to Lewis's from 11am - 6pm. It was pretty good, we just hung out, talked, watched Scrubs, then he wanted to play video games (lol) so I pretended to suck and then blew his person up with a hand grenade :) It was cool.
I dunno, felt kind of lonely lately and Lewis is really the only person here who wants to organise to see me during holidays and whatever, everyone else just goes away and does things with each other, which is fine I guess because I don't really want to spend time with people if they don't want to spend time with me.
But it keeps bugging me that he might see this as more than a friendship because I don't know how I see it; he's so unpredictable so I never really know what to expect and my opinion on him keeps changing because of that.
And today he tried to bring up the fact that everyone in our group thinks he likes me. I don't know why.

Anyway. Nevermind.

Spoke to Kendal yesterday for the first time in forever and that was pretty much a disaster.
I don't even know if we're friends anymore with the amount we talk to each other, and whenever we do talk I'm upset so he tries to cheer me up and then bugs me til I tell him what's wrong, so he probably thinks I'm messed up or something. Ugh.

The two of them are the main source of confusion in my life, the guy who might like me and I might like, and the guy I really like but doesn't like me. -.-

No comments: