Sunday, January 3, 2010

And how many times have I questioned myself?

What more could I do?
And how many times have I fooled myself
Over you?

--

I didn't do much on NYE, which I'm sure can be gleamed from the fact I posted then. I had a bottle of melon liqeur stuff, it was quite weird and had a very gross aftertaste but made me feel less stressed and whatever.
On New Years Day, everyone but me slept until 3:30pm. I woke up at 7 and was so incredibly bored all day. Then at 5:30 we all left to go to Lewis's house for a party-type thing. It was okay. I didn't know anyone there apart from Lewis and his family though, and everyone had British accents (I'm sorry, I'm just not a fan). It was pretty good though. I met two really nice people, Martin and Linda. Martin was giving me career advice and Linda was just...really nice. Alan was also nice but in a loud impersonal way.
I stayed over at Lewis's, had to sleep in his brother's room because his mum's a bit overprotective or whatever lol. We stayed up pretty late talking and just lying on his bed, then basically did that all morning as well. Lewis kept doing things like pulling me over to him and wrapping his arms around my stomach...and yeah...but we didn't talk about anything.

So umm today I came back from shopping and signed in to MSN and saw him online, he immediately started talking to me and he apologised about possibly making me feel awkward yesterday and I said no, and then I told him I'd actually wanted to talk about that but I didn't know how to say it... and then it took ages but he eventually asked me whether I had feelings for him and I said yes, and he said he had feelings for me too. Then he asked me if I wanted to be in a relationship with him and I said yes :)
We're going on a proper date on Tuesday
I still can't get the smile off my face.

1 comment:

Christine Woodward said...

YOU DIDN'T TELL ME ABOUT THE PROPER DATE BIT!!! YOU WITHHELD DETAIL!! FOR SHAME!

But I am happy for you and might I add, I TOLD YOU SO!

Love you xo