I went to see Shutter Island with Tarryd today.
It wasn't scary apart from the occasional person jumping out at you.
The movie itself was weird. At the beginning I thought it didn't look so crash hot, then during the middle it was okay but had some really random things happening; at the end everything basically pieced itself together, it was pretty impressive actually. So yeah, it was weird but if you see it don't judge it til the end.
Anyway, Tarryd and I talked a bit but there wasn't much time before or after the movie so it was basically just mocking the commercials and whatever. It was good though, he makes me laugh.
After Tarryd went to his car I walked around Indro, bought a present for someone (shhh) and another Go card.
Then went home, went grocery shopping, had a nap. Nothing particularly exciting.
Apparently I've been having a rather exciting time though. Lewis has been telling my friends I've tried to kill myself and that I'm currently in hospital. It's really got me pissed off because it's such a horrible and serious thing to say and he has no business lying about it. And I'm annoyed because he's making people I care about worry and he shouldn't be bothering them with this crap. I'd like to hit him in the face.
I have a class with him tomorrow, I'm actually really nervous because he's been saying things lately and I'm worried he's actually going to do something like hit me because he's been sort of implying he'd like to and apparently I hurt him (by breaking up with him) so he's allowed to hurt me (by telling my friends I've almost died and telling me no one cares about me). I'm pretty sure that's not even.
Oh well, I'm not going to pay attention to him. He'd better stop contacting people I care about though.
Hmm, what else?
I've actually been thinking about what it will be like to move out at the end of this year (hopefully) and it's seriously exciting. I'm not too sure about what's happening yet because well things change, people change their minds, situations change and whatever, so I'm not really sure but yeah. It's still exciting to think about.
Also, I'm going overseas in 39 days! Count them! 39!!!!!!
I'm really excited if it isn't obvious.
I miss out on my birthday and Easter though >.<
I guess I'm annoyed about missing my birthday cause the first choice would be spending it with my closest friends, however difficult that might be to organise; but doesn't matter because I'll be out of the country :\
Next year maybe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment