Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm feeling lonely.
It's the worst feeling these days because it's when I have time to think.
Generally my thoughts turn for the worst, make me start having doubts, make me wonder if I'm really better, if people really care, if things really matter.

Some days I wake up and have that feeling, where you feel like there's a chasm inside you that's ready to swallow you whole, make you cry, make you hate yourself and tell yourself that no one really loves you.
Some days I wake up and feel almost normal, wonder if maybe they didn't text back because they were annoyed, don't think on it too much, just an uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that by the next day is worse, until it all feels like it can't be fixed.

I still only feel better when I talk to the people I care about most, even just a text message fixes my day. It happens too rarely to make me constantly okay but that's life.

Everyday I watch Lewis flirt with girls and I wonder why I ever liked him.
Everyday I see Kendal and I wonder what he thinks of me.
Everyday I think of my closest friends and wonder if they still love me.

No comments: