Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Was President Lincoln okay?

Got to school yesterday, I was talking to Moni and Yibing for a while, then the others showed up and so did Lewis. He didn't speak to me so I just continued my conversations with the others.

First up was Chem, I was about to sit down when I saw this weird thing on the spare chair next to me and the group sort of stared at it.
Me: What the hell is it?
Mr Winner: Looks like a jumping spider.
*everyone moves back about a metre*
*Yibing walks in and moves to the seat*
Yibing: Hmm. *tries to shoo spider, everyone leans away*
Me: Don't!
Yibing: Stupid thing *pushes chair, it moves towards me*
Me: Aagh!
Spider: *jumps away*
Yibing: That's better *sits down as everyone else stares at her in horror*
Lol.
Anyway that's pretty much the only event.

We then had morning tea, not much happened.

English was okay, I talked to Moni about Lewis, she told me I had to talk to him. Then she was like "pretend I'm Lewis" and I laughed and said I couldn't.

During Science he didn't talk to me, just talked to this girl right across from me and Caity. Caity kept telling him to shut up and he got all obnoxious towards her.

At lunch Caity and I went and tried on our senior jerseys, then we saw Indi and she gave us each a muffin. After that we walked to N Block where Lewis's group sits and I called him over and broke up with him. I had to do it twice because at the end I was like "do you know what I mean?" and he went "no." -.-
Anyway afterwards he said nothing so Caity and I went back to J Block and I was feeling pretty terrible.
Moni, Dani, Liz and Megan gave me hugs, Liz and Yibing said they were proud of me, Caity said it was the right thing to do and Jacinda gave me a thumbs up. Lol.

During AHS we were just chatting and having fun. Jacina, Shanice and I talked to the class about our religion, Batmanism. The class thought it was good (:

Random guy: I don't want to sleep upside-down, why should I get an anuerism for Batman?
Jacinda: Because--
Me: Deal with it.

Anyway that's about it.

Another thing that's happened recently is my trip has been fully paid for. We leave in 52 days :) can't wait.

No comments: