Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life is changing.

Mum and Dad hardly speak, divorce is getting thrown on and off the table like crazy.
Mum and I are closer than ever because we now share a mutual opinion of him.
Indi and I are closer as well.

My friends are a lot friendlier to me and I enjoy their company a lot more and constantly feel involved.
I never feel alone anymore.

Yibing says I'm "more vivacious" and Indi said I'm always bubbly these days.
Apparently I'm like a whole new person according to them.

I rarely get upset these days and when I do I never get the feeling that I'm being overwhelmed by it anymore.

I'm not sure how I'm feeling about my relationship with Lewis right now, but he's being supportive through my parents' thing and Jellybean's death and I'm glad he's around.

I remember writing on this blog that when I was a kid I was confident.
I also remember recently writing that I've been getting these feelings back that I thought you only had as a kid.
I'm confident again - not overconfident, but I'm a bit louder, I say what I think and overall just feel more happy with myself. I guess that went away when I started getting depressed as a kid.

A couple of friendships that are important to me have sort of dwindled lately, not really sure if anything can be done about that but hopefully it won't be permanent.

Basically all-in-all I'm enjoying life right now.

No comments: