Lately I've been fairly insecure, I'm on MSN most nights and there's usually people I want to talk to online, but they don't usually (they do sometimes, just not Usually) strike up conversations so it makes me think they're not too thrilled about seeing me online - so I leave them alone. I guess I just feel more annoying than usual.
I feel really jealous of those people who have heaps of people around them who are so excited to see them or talk to them. I wonder if my friends realise how much I love seeing or talking to them. I guess not because I usually don't want to start up a conversation from fear of being annoying.
Lewis keeps talking to me.
Today he kept going on about he ruined everything and that he hasn't been happy since I broke up with him.
I wonder if he realises that it doesn't make me feel better about having had to do it.
He's been so mean to my friends that I have little sympathy for him.
Right now I feel happiest when someone starts talking to me or whilst I'm having a conversation. It's a good feeling. Until I see them online the next day and they don't say anything at all.
But I definitely wouldn't want to talk to me that often so I see where they're coming from.
There are one or two crazy people who talk to me most days and I love them more than anyone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment