Monday, August 27, 2007

<3 Answering Comments

Maggie, I read your comment, and just had to reply.

:P

First of all, where I live, it doesn't snow whatsoever. It just gets extremely hot in summer, and cold in winter, but no, no snow. >.< Not fair!
Although, the southern parts of Australia do snow- snowfields and all. I have been, and I love it. Snow is awesome. I've only seen it twice, but I'm absolutely in love with it. If I didn't hate the cold so much I'd wish I lived there!

I've been sledding, been in snow-fights, built snowmen, etc. The only thing I regret not doing is skiing. Definetely one day. :)

Thanks heaps for the comment, Maggie- and to anyone who has read this (anyone? *lonely*) I'd love feedback on my blog. I'm not sure how it is, exactly. Can't judge my own work for the life of me. Does it suck? Is it okay? What should I change?
I love blogging, but there's really no point if you guys don't enjoy reading it. :)

After all, isn't that what the writers are aiming for? I know it's what I try to do.

Peace! <3

1 comment:

Lise said...

Hey! I just started reading and really like your blog, it's cool! You're a great writer, I'm just dying to know more about your book! Oh well, I know you wanna keep it private. Glad you had fun at the parties and stuff, Australia sounds cool. I live in the U.S. Well, keep up the good work!