Hey people!
Well, first of all, I'm not going to be able to follow through with my promise about the monologue, because I didn't go to school today.
And no, I didn't chicken out, lol, I am just completely exhausted, and slept through till midday. Whoops!
So anyway, I've been reading every comment I get (not that it's a hard task, lol!) and I do love getting them. First of all, Lise, your comment made me smile. It is good to know that some people aren't completely and utterly bored to death by my writing!
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you guys more about my book, but I just feel too overprotective, like if I told you the name and the ideas that someone might steal them from me! Probably stupid, I know, but I couldn't handle it.
I'm also kinda scared that it would jinx it. Again, childish, but hey, superstitions get me.
So basically, there's not much to write about- I'm just going to have to prepare for my monologue some more, and another 10 minute speech that I might be doing tomorrow. Hah, I hate speeches. In my opinion, they're totally pointless. I know they're supposed to prepare you for later in life, but I can tell you now, I don't want to be a politician or anything like that. My sister does, though.
In fact, I'm planning to have two jobs. Ambitious much? Lol, just kidding. I have two things that I'm really passionate about, and I don't want to throw either away for the other.
I've probably already mentioned this, but for five years, I've wanted to be an author. And seeing as how you don't really need any qualifications to write a book, I set myself another standard- you know, to keep me motivated at school. So I decided to aim for Veterinary Science. I love animals to death, and helping them would really make me feel like I'm doing something important.
Some of my friends have suggested me writing books about the animals I help- kinda like Dr Harry!
Okay, now I'm getting TOO ambitious, lol.
But I just felt like telling you guys a bit about where I want to go in life. So what about you? If you're still in school, what do you want to be? If you're at university, what are you studying to be?
And don't say, "I know it's stupid, but..." because dreams and goals are never stupid. :)
They're the things we aim for in life, for one reason or another, and they're important to us. Things that are important to you are never stupid.
Just felt like adding that bit of philosophy!
:)
Peace!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Dude, hate to be mean... But ya really gots to spice it up a bit...
If you really want to make it more inetersting and improve your writing skills try writing little scraps of fiction (might help yoiu develop story lines, get more readers, etc). Anyways, if you don't think you'd be able to do this.... I say end the blog thing... Maybe you're not so much of a blogger and more of a blog-reader. Yikes! I'm very sorry...
Best wishes,
I-Totally-Meant-This-Nicely-And-Not-Just-To-Put-You-Down-Because-I-Have-Nothing-Else-To-Do
i wanna be a forensic chemist =] im going into junior year in september (we didnt start school yet here, it's summer) but when I go to senior year i'm going to take thye elective of forensic. i love the show csi and i wanna do the dna testing and all that stuff, i like working with living ppl, not the dead ones =]
keep up the good work <33
Post a Comment