I'm really sorry that I didn't post yesterday!!! I was running around all day, so I had NO time whatsoever.
Okay, so yesterday (Sunday) was the day of my friend's party. I had to get up REALLY early and finish all my chores (sigh) before I was allowed to go. So when I got there at 1pm I was completely exhausted! But before long, the sugar had kicked in(LOTS of sugary stuff at the party- it was awesome). And so I was chasing balloons around the backyard along with my friends. Yeah, I'm 14, but who can't have fun once in a while? School has been so boring lately, my friends and I just HAD to act like kids. :)
I know it's probably boring reading about someone else having fun, but I'm going to blog it anyway.
I got my friend (for this blog's sake, lets call her Simone) a DVD and a Magic 8 Ball. You know those things you ask a question and shake it and it tells you an answer?
Okay; I have a really childish personality. My one goal in life is to have fun, and I can't stand living without it! I'd go insane. Well... more insane.
Well... apparently I'm going to die soon, according to the Magic 8 Ball. Which is just GREAT. Hah.
But apart from that, the party was really fun- we played games (I won pin the tail on the donkey, YAAAY!) and ran around until all of us were practically gasping for breath.
And when I had to leave all my friends literally piled on top of me! Ouch. But then I got home, and my mum's friend and my aunty were there (they have no ties whatsoever, just coincidentally at our house at the same time, lol). My aunty is awesome. :)
She's getting married in about a month, which I think is really cool. :P
And then today was "Simone"'s birthday, but most of the year were on an excursion, so it was just me, Simone and another friend all day. I mostly listened to music, talked, and wrote my book (I'm totally obsessed with that thing!). It was cool. Then, about 20 minutes ago, I came home, and went straight onto here (well... I ate first, but whatever). I really should be memorizing my speech for tomorrow, but that's no fun! :(
Ah well, I'll do it anyway. Hopefully it won't take long.
Oh, also, Maggie, thanks for the comment!
The names were much appreciated (notice I used one, :P) and I think it's cool that you live in Canada. But what did you think of Oz? It's probably a lot warmer here.
So you're in summer now... that's weird! Totally backwards, hah.
Okay, well I'll post again tomorrow and tell you guys how my monologue went. :S
Bye!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice post.
Have you ever sledded, built snowmen and snow forts, snow angels and snowball fights? Do you get snow in Oz? I love dancing in the snow (if it's not cold out) in my sweater and jeans and winter boots, it's so fun and I look really good with snow in my hair!
-Maggie
hello!! cool blog. good luck with your monologue! <3
Post a Comment