I feel really bad that I haven't been able to write much lately... Being cooped up in my room for three days is not an easy thing to make interesting.
I promise that I'll make it up to you guys next week. ;)
First of all; I hope you guys liked the last post-- I guess that was my way of making it interesting, hah.
Lise, thanks for the kind words.
I have contemplated marine biology as an occupation... but truth be told, I'm terrified of sharks. Herpetology sounds cool as well- snakes don't really scare me, but I do rather furry animals. xP
I agree about the blood- it did stop and make me think for a while, at first... but I think I could definetely get over it. Saving an animal's life is totally worth having to get used to seeing blood.
Writing an entire book, I know, can get really boring. I've tried--and failed--to write heaps of them. The book I'm focused on now, strangely, was the first idea I ever came up with when I thought of a story to tell. I guess I just feel that after so long, I can't abandon it. In the first few years, though, I'd go months without writing anything for it. The trick is to make it interesting for you, as well. When you get to an exciting part of the book, it's like when you're reading it--you can't stop! Kinda addictive, I guess.
Maybe that's just me, but it's what I've found. xP
Hmmm... I've thought of another thing to tell you guys about.
Okay: pets.
I've never lived without a pet, I couldn't. At the moment, I have a dog, a(n EVIL) bird, and three rats (yes, three).
My dog--Bridget, is almost 10 years old. She's a german shepherd x kelpie, and I love her to death.
The devil bird, Tinky (no, I didn't name him, lol) is only a year old, and he is completely evil. He's got the most stuck-up personality, sort of like those people that are complete jerks. He flew away once, but we got him back. Strangely, we missed him a heap when he was gone. :P We do love him, very, very, very, very deep down inside.
My rat army, I <3 them. :) There's Ruby, Milo and Smudge. Ruby had an operation not last week, but the week before, actually, because she had cancer (we're not sure if it was benign or not) on her side. She had stitches for 10 days, but now she's totally fine... just half-shaven, lol!
So what about you guys? Any pets? Really weird ones, funny ones, awesome ones? I'd love to know. :)
Well, that's it for now.
Peace!
-Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You think 3 rats is bad?!?!?!
I had 12 before! I hated them. But I took car of them all the same. In the whole twelve years of my life, my pets were this:
12 rats
2 birds
4 dogs
2 poisonous bellied frogs
hundreds of ants and crickets to feed to the frogs
1 hamster
5 fish
I think I'm missing something...
Anyway, here's a pretty sad story.
I walked in from grocerie shopping with my family when I noticed that my bird escaped from her cage. We looked all around the house to find her but she was gone. Then, horrifyingly, my dog ran out of the room happily with the dead bird in his mouth. I screamed my head off, nearly fainted, ran to my room and cried for days!
After a long time it started to get funny but then sad...now it's sad...oh well.
well bye!
i love your blog!
hi hi hi!
i <3 ur blog. its so cool that u keep it real lol! =)
i have 5 kitties!! and i luvvv them :P
keep posting...
peace!
lil
i have 4 cats
sassy, tigger,oreo and holly all girls and they are annoying, but i love them! lmao
i had 3 fish but with the cats it didn't work
keep posting <33
Hey Sam!
I read your comment on my blog, which I replied to in my next post. It was really interesting how we're in such similar friend situations! =O
Aw, I love rats! They're so cute.
I have 2 rabbits and about 50 fish in a pond in my garden.
One of my rabbits is house-trained completely! He also had to have an opperation recently, and had half of his head shaved XD Hes okay now.
The other one is massive and cuddly, like a teddybear =P They're brothers, but they fight and can't be together. =[
I liked the part of your story from your last blog, I thought it was written in a really professional way! Good luck that.
Anyways, good luck with your blog! Its really good so far.
Love Lily Love.
I had five dogs, lots of fish, a hermiit crab, and umm idk if i forgot one or not.... bye!
*Maddie*
Post a Comment