Friday, August 31, 2007

Prepare For A Really Long Post. x]

Okay, basically, I have A LOT to talk about. Today was really long--boring, and annoyingly scary, in my opinion--but long. Also, I'm determined to answer every comment I've had.

I'll start with my day. :)

So last night I had about 4 hours sleep... which totally sucked. Sleep is awesome. But it's Friday, so I don't mind.

So after a really... really... REALLY early morning, I finally left the house. I catch the bus, and the stop is right next door (convenient, hey?). The bus came... eventually... and we went through the usual route. My bestie got on last, as predicted by me, and the old, frighteningly unreliable bus managed to live another day.
When me and my friend got off the bus, I gave her her birthday present... about a week late... Heh. She didn't mind. It was the complete second season of House. :) We are both obsessed with that show. (Did anyone see the last episode? It was SO COOL!)
And we walked into the school. Form came and went as usual, boringly uneventful. My friends... Simone and the other one... I'm gonna start calling her May... well, they were acting a bit weird. They were apparently, *trying* to ignore me, but I just talk so much that I cannot be ignored. :)
They were trying to punish me for not calling them and telling them I was sick for the past three days. It kind of ticked me off, but I got over it. After all... they explained it was their (strange) way of telling me that they'd been worried. A bit weird... but okay.
Anyway, the first class we had was HPE (I'm really sorry if you don't like reading about my school day, but I want to write it down, for some reason...) and we were at the netball courts. Get this: we spent half of the lesson kicking tennis balls (yeah, TENNIS BALLS) around the oval to each other. I know WHY he (he being our crazed, psychopath HPE teacher) wanted us to do it, but I really was not in the mood to. And plus, I was too tired to see well enough to kick a stupid tennis ball. Yeah, this is at nine o'clock in the morning.
And then we played soccer. Hm. Soccer is... boring, in my opinion. I hope you guys won't crucify me for saying that, but it's just what I think. I'm one of the people who stands in the corner of the soccer oval talking to friends, basically. Heh.
Okay, finally HPE was over. The teacher scares me. He's really sarcastic and stuff... but then he can be seriously horrifying. When he's angry, you want to run away and scream at the same time. Plus, he shaves his legs, which I think is kinda weird. He's a cyclist, so I'm hoping that explains it! I really am hoping.

Next lesson! Simone, May and I split up, because it was specialisation. Simone and May do cooking (I had that last semester) and I went to DCT. DCT is "Drama: Children's Theatre". I enjoy it... most of the time. Drama's fun when you have no performances or anything that you have to do, because we play games and talk, pretty much. Today, we were given an assignment. We have to walk up to the local primary school and (in groups) play games with some kids. This has to be the awesomest assignment ever, seriously. I love kids. So we planned that, for the whole lesson. The bad thing about that was, I was away yesterday, when they had split into groups. Therefore, I'm with three people I don't really know. :S
Oh well, I guess making friends is good, right?

After DCT finished, it was time for the subject I'd been dreading all day. Drama. Yeah, I have two different drama classes, lol. Drama = monologue. In front of the class. Sigh.
My best friend (you know, the one with the House DVD's, hah) was trying to be encouraging, but it wasn't really helping.
"Make sure you don't forget anything! Make sure you don't trip over! Look at everyone! Be loud!"

Urgh. Not helping. So I was second to speak, slightly pale and a little shaky. But I think it went okay. I didn't completely forget what I was saying, and I wasn't too quiet. All in all, I was just relieved to have it over and done with! And have you guys noticed, after you've done like, a speech, or something, everything seems about 100x funnier? You just smile and laugh at anything! Lol! But it's really great to have that done. I honestly don't care what mark I get. xP

Ooookay, so then it was lunch. Not much to say, my friends were just freaking out over Science homework (that I didn't get, yay!) and so I helped them... for 45 minutes. Oh well. Helping is fun. :)
By this time my friends were back to normal.

And next was Science. Honestly, I love it. I mean, it's interesting, and we have a good teacher. He's American, and funny. For the first half of the year, we had really clueless teachers, and we didn't learn anything. Urgh. Even the slack people were getting annoyed.
We had this teacher--I'll call him Mr W-- last year for Science as well, so we're used to the lame jokes, lol.

For the whole lesson, we listened to Mr W talk... which is actually fun, because we pay attention, and he explains it well (and with several jokes, xP). And then... I walked with May to the buses, and came home.

Well, I know you guys must have thought that was boring. I just really wanted to write down every detail of my day; I don't know why.

Comment time! :)

I'm going to try and answer all of them, if I can. Sorry if I miss you out, it's not intentional.

Maggie: Wow, 12 rats!??!! Sheesh. I don't think I could handle it-- my three are crazy enough as it is!
How come you hated them? I like rats more than... say... guinea pigs, because rats are smart, and they can learn stuff. They don't just eat and sleep. They can sit on your shoulder and sleep in your lap, and learn to stand up on two legs. They're really beautiful, I love 'em.
Also, I'm really sorry about your bird. That's awful. It's really frustrating when the pets in a household don't get along, because you love them all, but you don't want any to be in danger. :S My dog was teasing an old rat of mine, and the rat bit her on the nose! I guess the little animals aren't always the victims.

Lily: Five cats, wow! Cats are pretty awesome, as long as they're not angry. Then they're scary. I'm not allowed a cat, cause my mum's allergic. :S Also, with a dog, bird and rats, I guess the cat wouldn't get along with any of them too well!

Meli: Forensics is pretty interesting stuff, but I agree, the dead people part of it isn't something I'd want to get involved in. And yeah, cats and fish won't be best buddies, I guess! But once again, cats are awesome.

Anonymous: Thanks, that means a lot. :)

Lily Love (aaah, two Lily's! Confusing! xD): Rabbits are cute. :) They're fun to watch, and to hold in your lap, if they're tame. If not.... it's not so good. I had rabbits--my sister's was really tame, and mine was pretty high-strung. I don't know what that says about me, lol! But where I live now, we're not allowed rabbits. :S
Wow, how the heck did you house-train?! Clever. And I'm glad to hear that he's okay. :)

Maddie: 5 dogs!??!! Lucky! Dogs have to be the best animals in the world. xP Hermit crabs, I have a bit of a grudge against, but oh well. Dogs = awesome.

Well, I think that's everyone. If it's not, I apologise profusely. It's actually getting harder to keep track of the comments, now! xP

I'm not sure if you guys will have enjoyed this blog entry, it seems a bit amateur and boring to me. Oh well, if you don't like it, I'll make it up to you tomorrow. :)

Peace!

-Sam

2 comments:

Lily Love said...

Hey!
Lol, thats what my friends do, ignore me if I forget to call them. Sometimes they do that when I talk to someone who isn't them. =S

"Make sure you don't forget anything! Make sure you don't trip over! Look at everyone! Be loud!"
Thats what my friend Amy says to me in Drama, in our last performance I apparently forgot about the second one =D Lol.

When I was reading the replies to your comments I was thinking, "since when did I have five cats?" XD
My rabbit was house-trained because he was one of my past rabbit's..erm..er..child? Rabbit child. Forgot what to call them. So anyway he kind of taught himself. =D

Nice blog, I'll be reading =D

Lily.

Anonymous said...

well, i do love dogs. :)

Maddie <3