I forgot to ask in my other post--it being as long as it was, lol--... I've been thinking about showing you guys a picture of me. :S
I mean... it's not really dangerous, because seeing what I look like is not going to help any stalker whatsoever. But... I'm really insecure. And I don't like people seeing me. :P
That might sound stupid... but it's how I see it. I want to show you guys... I dunno why, but I do. But then, I don't, 'cause I'm scared that someone's gonna say a heap of stuff about me!
:S
Hmm... Advice?
Thanks heaps.
-Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm, I know how you're feeling about that! But I don't think anyone would 'say a heap of stuff about you.'
I don't really know what to say for advice =D But. If it makes you feel really uncomfortable, don't. But maybe if you did, it would lift some of your insecurity. ("I'm really insecure. And I don't like people seeing me.")
I'm sure someone else will have better advice then me.. =D Lol.
I'll be reading! =]
Lily.
I just love your blog, it keeps getting better and better. And all the quotes, poems and stuff - awesome! Did you write that poem about depression yourself? It's great.
Oh and sorry I didn't comment after your other posts, my comp has been driving me crazy cuz it won't connect to the internet most of the time! Grr, at least it's working at the moment, just be prepared for a very long comment to cover the posts I missed!
I agree about not being able to live without pets! We've always had some sort of animal. I love all of ours to death! Right now we have 3 dogs (1 jack russel, 1 jack russel/rat terrier mix, and 1 boxer mix), 13 cats (crazy, I know, and they're all strays we took in. I love em!), and 2 horses. I love to ride in this field behind our house, it's really fun. My brother wants a parrot, which would be pretty cool I think. That's so cool that you have 3 rats! They used to creep me out, but my bff got one and I liked him, so that got me over my rat fobia. Aw, you're dog sounds cool, I love German Shepherds. Lol, strange bird. Hope my brother's parrot isn't like that when he gets one.
I'm totally addicted to House, too, I love it! Hugh Laurie's great. That's kinda retarded how your friends acted, just cuz you didn't tell them that you were sick. My friends are like that, too, they freak out if I don't call and tell them every detail of my life every day. Aw well, at least your friends got over it.
About the pic, I know what you mean, but I really want you to post one. I think it'd be cool for us to see the person writing all this cool stuff. And just ignore ppl if they say mean stuff.
Hey and thanks for your input on my career choices. I'm not too scared of sharks, but deep, dark water creeps me out a little. Hopefully I'll get over that. You're right about it being worth getting over blood to save an animal's life. I'm not sure I could ever get over it, hehe, but maybe. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who gets bored writing books, that's great that you found something to write about that you don't get bored with. Maybe I'll try writing another book sometime if I come up with a really great idea.
Well, I think I'm finally done. Post again soon!
Heyy!
Wow, I really like your blog! You sound mature, and it's always interesting to read, even though some people might not agree.
About the pic? I was really nervous about putting up a pic of myself as well, so I settled on one where you can't really see who I am too well...check out my blog if you want to see it :)
Keep up the writing, you're amazing!
Love, Lexi
Post a Comment