I am sorry if anyone finds this blog boring, truly, because that was not my intention whatsoever when I created this blog. However: I did call it "Sam's Random Life" for a reason. My life, just as any other, will have boring days and interesting ones. I cannot predict when this is going to happen, unfortunate as that is.
As you may have noticed, I've created a poll, and would very much like for a few people to take the time and tell me what they really want me to write about. Because really, at the moment I'm totally clueless to what you guys like reading.
Okay, I've decided something. I'm going to put a little, tiny, completely irrelevant section of my book here; and if you like, feedback would be great. I only wrote it two days ago, so I haven't had too much time to edit it.
Don't count on getting more. :)
Pain encompassed his body like fire; it was as if he was being tortured. The sleep that he had been hoping would be peaceful turned out to be painful and horrific. He cringed and cursed under his breath, and the darkness folded over him, refusing to let go.
A cackle surrounded him in the darkness, and Jack drew breath quickly, turning in all directions to catch a glimpse of his captor. He felt isolated and imprisoned in his gloomy dark room, wherever he was. He didn’t remember that in reality, he was in the hospital. Only vaguely did he know his own name.
He continued to turn—spinning, whirring—and suddenly the room was full of bright colours and shining lights. He squinted, still not being able to identify the source of laughter. A long, high-pitched ringing sound entered his ears, and Jack closed his eyes tightly, willing it to leave his head. The cackling had stopped.
“Jack…” a gravely voice breathed from afar, but it sounded to Jack as if they were talking over his very shoulder. Jack shrugged his shoulders up high and kept them there protectively. He cradled his hands in each other and whispered prayers to an unknown saviour. Jack was afraid.
And so yeah, that's all I'm going to give you. :)
You can't tell anything about the plot, and you only know one name, so it's okay. I hope it wasn't too amateur or horrible for anyone to read.
Once again, I've stayed home from school, so I can't tell you anything interesting, really, besides the fact that I'm tired and have a pounding headache. xP
As usual, comments much appreciated.
Peace.
-Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey! Thank you so much for posting part of your book, it was awesome. I just loved it, you decribed everything so well. Sorry I didn't comment after your last post, I've been pretty busy lately, but I was so mad when I read that one person's comment. I really like your blog and understand that your life isn't some huge adventure with bunches of drama. Don't listen to that person, keep up the blog. Anyway, to answer your question from you last post, I want to be either a Herpetologist or a Marine Biologist. I used to want to be an author, but got really bored when I tried to write books. I've thought about being a vet, cuz I just love animals, too, but almost faint when I see blood, hehe. So since I like marine animals, I decided on Marine Biology, but I also really like snakes, so Herpetology would be cool, too. I gotta go, but keep up the great posts!
woah, thats so much more detailed then my 2 books, 3 fanfictions and 2 screenplays COMBINED! and i'm gunna be 16. you're very good!
Wow, Sammy. This is the person that wrote the comment about not blogging anymore (still sorry about that). The little bit of your book that you posted in here was absolutely awesome! I really mean it. I love reading and Meli is right, it was very descriptive and magnificent especially for someone your age. Congrats! I don't think I can wait until you've written the entire book. Hahahahahaha. Anyways, dude, keep up the good work; I totally take back my other comment.
Post a Comment