Echo died this afternoon.
I'm devastated. It felt like she was the only one who could bear to be around me these days and now she's gone. This sounds so stupid but she was like my baby, I loved her and she died and it's probably my fault in some way. I don't want rats anymore, they don't live long enough but somehow I still make the stupid mistake of loving them anyway. I know this sounds whiny but it hurts.
I feel like poison. I feel like I can't be near anything without hurting or killing it, even the strongest things, things I'm so sure will survive.
How can I not be near anything? How can I not love people?
I'm not dead inside, I need those things.
I'm failing at school, I can tell. Everything people have learned feels so out of reach to me, every exam is like jumping and trying to get hold of the highest ledge possible but I always get the lowest.
I don't know anymore.
I just want things to go back to normal.
Wish I had a rewind button.
Just go back a month, that's enough I think.
I had so much.
What do I have now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment