Sunday, September 26, 2010

Kazza says:
yo

Kazza says:
i said yo

Sam says:
Yeah, I can read

Kazza says:
so reply then

Sam says:
I'm busy

Kazza says:
doing wat

Sam says:
That's not really your concern

Kazza says:
haa cuttnig urself

Kazza says:
drawing emo pix

Kazza says:
cryin

Sam says:
Actually I'm laughing at a movie I'm watching, can I help you?

Kazza says:
wat movie

Kazza says:
best ways to kill urself

Sam says:
Nope, Simpsons

Kazza says:
ha sure

Sam says:
It's on Channel 10 right now, they're up to the Spiderpig bit. Personally I don't get tired of it.

Kazza says:
watevr i dont care

Sam says:
You asked

Kazza says:
hws ur freind

Sam says:
What friend?

Kazza says:
the one u ganged up agenst me on msn

Sam says:
Lol what?

Kazza says:
yer u did

Sam says:
Whatever

Kazza says:
hws she going

Sam says:
What do you care?

Kazza says:
i duno

Sam says:
Then mind your own business

Kazza says:
snappy

Kazza says:
trouble in paradice

Sam says:
Snappy cause you poke your nose into every nook and cranny

Kazza says:
lol so yes

Sam says:
Are you agreeing you're nosy?

Kazza says:
no r u agreein theres trouble in paradice

Sam says:
I wasn't aware we were playing a game

Kazza says:
wat

Sam says:
You mentioned dice so I assumed we were playing a board game.
Monopoly's fun but it lasts for too long, plus the blue squares are a bitch.

Kazza says:
no paradice like the pefect place as in ur freindship

Sam says:
Still not following you. Are we playing Parcheezi?

Kazza says:
wtf

Sam says:
No? Cluedo?

Kazza says:
stop avoiding th subbject

Sam says:
I wasn't avoiding it, you were talking about dice so I continued the conversation.
If you want to talk about paradise try spelling it with an 's'.

Kazza says:
fine hws PARADISE

Sam says:
I imagine it's lovely, have you been?

Kazza says:
wat no i meant ur freind ship

Sam says:
What ship?

Kazza says:
no fcuk you ur FREINDSHIP

Sam says:
Fcuk me?

Kazza says:
FUCK

Sam says:
Quiet, this is a family show.

Kazza says:
wtf r u high

Sam says:
Nah, just entertained.

Kazza says:
whatever bet ur not entertained with FREINEDS

Sam says:
Uhh what?

Kazza says:
u hav no freinds

Sam says:
You're right, I don't have any freinds.
I do have some friends though.

Kazza says:
nerd bitch

Sam says:
We learned to spell 'friend' in year 2.

Kazza says:
yer well maybe IDC about spelling just telling u u hav no frineds

Sam says:
And I'm agreeing with you, I don't have any frineds

Kazza says:
LOL u admit it

Sam says:
Yes, I'll admit I have no frineds to be seen.

Kazza says:
LOL

Sam says:
However I am talking to several friends.

Kazza says:
yer is tht bitch one of them

Sam says:
What bitch?

Kazza says:
the one always talkn to me about u

Sam says:
Not helping

Kazza says:
idk ur friend with all the hair colours

Sam says:
I don't have a friend with 'all the hair colours' who's also a bitch

Kazza says:
yer so says u

Sam says:
...Yes

Kazza says:
so r u still freinds

Sam says:
Freinds? Again? Really?

Kazza says:
FRIENDS

Sam says:
Friends what?

Kazza says:
r u still friends

Sam says:
See there you go, being nosy again

Kazza says:
fuck off

Kazza says:
thats a no

Sam says:
I didn't see a no

Kazza says:
didnt c a yes

Sam says:
Oh, clever

Sam says:
Yes because I ignored your question of course it must imply that I meant no.

Kazza says:
yer well bet u did

Sam says:
Bet all you like, I'm not that interested in listening to you.

Kazza says:
whore

Sam says:
Oh really?

Kazza says:
slut

Kazza says:
emo

Kazza says:
ugly

Kazza says:
loner

Kazza says:
failere

Sam says:
Hmmkay, well hate to ruin your party but I feel like blocking you now.

Kazza says:
HORE SLUT STUPD EMO FUKHEAD

Sam says:
That's nice. Night!

No comments: