Haha okay.
The one person who said they'd never get sick of me, never hate me, always love and be there for me can't even stand to have a two minute conversation with me anymore.
I don't blame her.
Lol I give up, I'm done, finished, over it.
I tried so, so much.
Still I failed in every aspect of my life, even the ones that meant everything, that I would give everything for, that helped so much.
If I can't make that work then why try.
I've tried.
For a whole month I've been alone and in pain and still gave my all.
I can't, anymore.
If anyone needs me they can try.
I'm sick of being the only one who comes chasing after people when we both walk away.
I bet no one will come chasing after me.
I bet I don't mean that much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment