Whenever the light on my phone is blue I hope it's them sending me a message.
I still check my phone every five minutes to see if they've called.
If there's a message in my FB inbox I cross my fingers and hope it's them.
When there's an unopened email I pray it's them asking to make up.
If I hear the MSN new-message sound I wonder if maybe they want to talk again...
I keep letting myself be disappointed.
But how can I give up on them, when they were there for me through everything.
How can I give up on people who I love so much.
It's ripping me apart.
A message from them saying "let's put everything in the past" would make my life.
Life is short. It's so upsetting to see such wonderful friendships dying.
Our lives would have been so great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment