QCS is over.
Exam block next week then this term is done.
Aj is a freak, his girlfriend is a psychopath.
I'm pretty miserable all the time now but Megan helps to cheer me up.
She, Kendal and Kenji are the ones who laugh with me and make me feel better.
I'm not sure if I actually feel better or I just pretend that I do. But a fake smile is better than no smile I guess.
I don't know where I'd be without them right now.
Just deleted a whole heap of people on Facebook, 85 or something. Doubt they'll notice but at least I don't have to look at their faces on there anymore.
Cleaned out my MSN list as well. Not that anyone talks anyway.
Dad doesn't have a brain tumour apparently.
Oh and my aunt is pregnant.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment