Monday, February 4, 2008

Aghhh! Rebellious!

Umm... don't ask. xD My legs really hurt, which I think is payback for me walking alllll day. No joke. Ellie and I must have walked around 20 kilometres today.

So, I know a heap of you guys have been doing picture posts and stuff... so this might seem a bit unoriginal, but I took a heap of photos today; just assuming you'd like to see them. :]

WELL. Yesterday I went over to Ellie's and stayed the night there. Then, since today was the swimming carnival, we decided to go to South Bank, which is across the river from the city. So this morning, we left at around 8:30, and got on the bus. Oh, we were having this random conversation on the bus. You guys know how I'm not a morning person, so I'm like, "I need some form of caffeine," and Ellie says, "How about coffee?" ... I hate coffee. So I said, "I was thinking more like coke." THEN, this lady sitting across from us turns and gives me this look of utter horror.
"The DRINK coke!" I said loudly. Why do people keep assuming we're talking about drugs!? xD
Anyway, neither of us had any idea when to get off (probably should've checked about that before-hand, lol). So at this random stop that looked like the city, I was like, "Okay, time to go," and we got off. Then we looked at this map we'd printed out (so we were kinda prepared? Lol) and realised that we were around five kilometres from the city. And that was most probably my fault, hehehe.

We crossed a few billion roads (well, more ran, screamed and dodged cars), and people were staring at us strangely, cause it's like a main road that people aren't meant to cross. xD Umm... we found a bike-path, so we started walking towards what looked like the bridge we were sposed to cross to get to Southbank.



It was pretty far away. :l

But we kept walking, for ages, and it finally got sort of close.


We also saw a beachball down near the mangroves. :O


Anywho, we realised that the bridge was ABOVE us, and somehow we had to get up there, so we took a sidepath.


(Retarded picture of me walking, and Ellie.)

The "short-cut" to the bridge.


Exiting the short-cut. By the way, it was reaaaally slippery cause of all the rain. Haha.


The dead-end. Lmfao.

Back underneath the bridge... annnnd, I'm going to skip a huge part of the story, cause this is taking a reaaaally long time, but after finding a way out, crossing about five main roads, disobeying traffic signs and almost being killed by a bus and a cursed pigeon, we finally made it onto the bridge. That's the picture next to the underneath one. By that time, it was about 11:30, which meant we'd been lost and walking for over two hours... LOL.

Well, we thought the being lost part would be over after we crossed the bridge, but...

O_o We couldn't find the sign that told us where Southbank was. ARGHHHHH. (By the way, don't ask about Ellie's posing, xD she's a bit dramatic sometimes. She was calling out, "WHERE ART THOU SIGN!?!?!"

But then....

I FOUND THE SIGN!!!


And we FINALLY found Southbank. Yeesh! So we went and found the cinema and bought movie tickets. Then we came back to Southbank and had lunch. Okay, at Southbank, there's a LOT of ibis-thingies. You know those birds with the really long beaks? Yeah, I'm not really a fan. Indi's terrified of them cause one bit her once. But I saw this little one, and I was like, "Aaaw!!!"
Well, I thought it was cute. :]

So, then we went and saw the movie. The only one that was on that we could actually see, (damn me and my age! I turn fifteen in less than two months! Waaaah. :S) was the Jane Austen Book Club one. Yeah... didn't really think it'd be great; I've never read a Jane Austen book, sooooo xD
But it was alright. I didn't understand half the stuff they were talking about, but okay!

So then we left, and after a lot more walking...
We found a humongous bus terminal. Well, we went in the glass lift first...











And THEN the terminal.











And we had no idea where we were, so our bus wasn't there, it was all these random routes, and so eventually, after half an hour, I saw a bus coming that stopped at the shopping centre. Ellie and I ran to it, and we caught the bus to the shops, then we ran off that bus and caught a bus home. THEN I called Dad, and he picked Ellie and I up, dropped Ellie off at the dancing hall, and took me home. And yeah. Long day. xD
I cut out quite a bit of the story, like the supposed treasure chest, and the cursed pigeon, but guess what!? I took videos of both of them. Soooo, I'll put them on Youtube and give you guys the link. :D

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6dPS_4T4g6A
That's part one... umm... I reaaaaally hate my voice, so yeah. xD By the way, what I sound like at the start is like, my retarded voice that I use to sound like a little kid... I sound more like myself towards the end, when I'm like, "I'm NOT going back!" and start laughing. Soooo yeah. Lol.
And that's part two.
SAY NOTHING ABOUT MY VOICE! Lmao. I hate it, I know, it's stupid. :P So yes...
Umm, yeah, that's the end of the post. God, that took forever. Lol.
Cyaaaa.
<3
~Sammy
PS: Forgot to mention, K's angry at me, lol... All you guys with myspace should read the comments she left me. One minute she's begging to be friends, the next, telling me to go... er... kill myself. I changed the wording a little.
Dunno if you read the bulletin I wrote, but she responded with one about me.
Lemme explain:
She has no credit on her phone, supposedly. And apparently, my sister's phone and hers are the same company-thing, so she wanted me to get my sister to send her some credit? And I told her that I wasn't going to do that, and that my sister was asleep anyway. Well, she told me that it didn't matter, that she wouldn't notice $5 of credit gone from her phone, that I should take it, and she wouldn't have to know.
Again, I told her no, I wasn't going to do that. She got angry and started swearing at me, telling me that friends should do these things for each other. I told her that I wasn't going to steal from my little sister, just so she could prank-call people in the middle of the night (she does do that a lot, it's a favourite pasttime of hers). She didn't really like that.
This is the bulletin:
(It's labelled, "Sam")
"yeah right as if u would give me $300 nd she full of shit i never asked he to stell a phone gosh sam ur full of shit"
:l
And then the not-so-nice comment...
"Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i have done to u i hate been told i do stuff that i never did!"
Well, you guys obviously can choose who you'd like to believe... but I thought I'd tell you about it, your opinion is your opinion. I think that's all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo

Lol, I just sent K a stalkerish message to show her how annoying it is to have a stalker.

I read the comments and the bulletin.

What a stupidbutt!

I know her real name now!

Oh and have an idea!
Just block her and delete her(on myspace and on MSN! And say to her (if she asks) omigosh it's so weird, mii myspace and mii acount on MSN won't let me add you!

The master plan :)

xo bi bi xo

Christine Woodward said...

hahaha i read the comments but i couldnt be bothered looking for the bulletin
lol shes retarded or has a mental problem

haha i watched the videos they were umm great lol =]
haha treasure chest? pigeon?? is there something i should know?
lol

haha the photos were quite lovely aswell.
umm cant quite remember what else
xxo