Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Can hitting your head make you smarter?

... I think that me asking that question proves that no, it cannot. Heh, I've hit my head a LOT, recently. Ie: In Maths on Friday, in Fashion today, at lunch today, on Saturday on a door, and I ran into a wall yesterday. It's cause I'm special... in the not-so-good way. Hehehe.

Sorry for not posting lately, I guess blogging hasn't really been one of my main concerns right now-- and pleaaaaase don't hate me for saying that, cause you all must feel like that at SOME time or another.

School's been... well, actually, I don't want to jinx it (yes, I'm superstitious, deal with it), but school's been pretty good. Lots of funny moments at lunch times, and class is actually not as bad. I know that there was a few things I'd planned on writing in this blog, but typically, my mind has gone blank.

Well, I may as well tell you about my day, then, and hope that some of the topics come up.

Today...

Well, seeing as I don't catch the bus anymore (YAY!)-- my sister goes to a different school, and therefore Mum or Dad has to drive her past my school to get there, and I get a free lift, lol-- I was in the car this morning, and Ellie texted me saying, "Where are you? Bus has broken down!"
Wah-oh.
I'd sorta forgotten to call Ellie this morning and offer her a lift.
Well, we drove past her stop, and for some reason she was still standing there. So Mum made an abrupt halt and Ellie got in the car. She told me that Rya (who catches the first round of the bus-- the 7:30 am one) hadn't even gotten on the bus yet. (Actually, Rya ended up not coming to school, anyway.)

When we got to the school gates, we met up with Lara, who of course yelled, "ELLIE! SAMBO!" So we talked to her for a while on the way to Form.
Then, in Form, I found out two of the needle dates: March 10, and March 12.
Goddamnit! Two days in between; my arm's gonna kill.
On Valentines Day, we have a Free Dress Day... yaaaay!
And Photo Day is next Tuesday, I think.
Then, I had (haha, I'm struggling to remember...) Science. Boring, you guys don't need to hear about that.

Then, Fashion, which essentially was a (friendly, of course... hahaha) debate between Ness and May. Basically, Ness was purposely annoying May, using patronising baby language. It's pretty much something we've all come to know about May-- she loves using that sort of talk to make people feel stupid (even though, if we're talking to her, that doesn't make sense). So it was annoying May, a LOT. By the end of the lesson, she said to me, "God, Sam, now I've heard it, I can really hear how annoying that is. How'd you put up with me using that all the time?"
And I just shrugged and said, "You get used to it."
And I was talking to Jess through the lesson, heh, she's hilarious. And verrrry random, more so than me.

At Morning Tea, we were walking to J Block, and Jess goes to me, "Are you gonna be in the Fashion Parade? Like, make something?"
I looked at her sarcastically and asked, "Isn't it sorta obvious that I'm not so good when it comes to making clothes?" which brought on a heap of laughing. But then she had a more serious look on her face and said, "But you could model, anyway."
Which made ME laugh. "Do I even LOOK like I could model?!" I said, still laughing hysterically.
"Yeah." She nodded. We were sitting at J Block by now, and Dani had arrived. "Dani," Jess said, "Do you reckon Sam could model for that parade?"
Dani nodded and said yes. I made a mental note to kill her. The other Dani came, Jess asked her, and she gave the same answer. That was it. Death to all of them.
Ellie came along. Jess asked her, and Ellie looked at me.
"Say yes, and you die," I said, seriously.
"Uhhh, I'm gonna have to say no, Jess, but only because I know Sam will kill me if I say otherwise," Ellie said quickly.
BAH! I explained to Jess, that even if I could model-- which I couldn't--, I still wouldn't do it. She gave up. :P

In English we watched the end of Romeo and Juliet. I really shouldn't watch sad movies at school, because I cry soooo easily, it's not funny. I'd tell you guys something to prove it, but that would just be embarrassing. Actually, I think it comes up later in this explanation anyway. xD

So Rya, Missy, Sarah, Chants, Tez, Rat Boy, James and Max (random guys that are friends with Tez) were all missing today. It was just me, Ellie, Jess, Dani, and Dani. Haha. Two Danielle's.
Lunch was funny, cause we were filming stupid videos on my phone. Don't worry, guys, I haven't forgotten. Here are the links for two of them. There are actually more, but you could see me, and I didn't look too good... in my opinion. It was raining. So hah.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=RH6RUvR6-2E

In that one, at 21 seconds, I give out this cry of pain and Ellie cracks up. That's cause she'd been trying to take a picture of me with her phone and I was trying to avoid the camera thing, and then the metal part on the end of the strap on her phone hit me in the face, LMAO. That hurt, but it was hilarious. Jess is the one waving her arms and trying to get attention, and the other two are the Dani's. When I'm filming one Dani, I whispered to Ellie, "She's boring, make her do something!" and Ellie screamed, "LOOK! IT'S SAM!" :] Hehehe. So yes.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TOfJ3OXCOFA

That's just Jess singing, "It's raining, it's pouring..." and in the background you hear me say, "Jess, you don't have to film it there, it's raining basically everywhere." Then everyone looked at me and I muttered, "Of course it's raining everywhere... that's what I meant." Hehe.

Okay, so next and last was History. Stalker Guy (that's his code-name now) sat next to me and his friend... ummm... stall for time... uhh, let's call her Alex... yes, anyway; she sat next to him, so we were talking. Alex was apparently really depressed and Stalker Guy asked me to cheer her up. So during class I'd just say random things out loud; it was pretty easy to make both of them laugh.
Then we were talking about Romeo and Juliet, and how Stalker Guy was scared it would make him cry in class (erm, I don't know, either...). Well, I told him not to worry, cause I watched it, and I didn't cry, and I cry at everything. And Stalker Guy looks at me at says, "Oh yeah? Well I cried in the Rugrats Movie." ...What the!
Don't worry, I had a comeback. "I did too," I said, indifferently. He had nothing much to say to that. Lmao.
Anyway, Stalker Guy gave me his msn address, and at the end of class, we walked to the edge of J Block and he had to go a different way to me, so I'm like, "Cya tomorrow!" and he goes, "Byeeee!" but just stands there. So I was just thinking, Ummm, right? and tried to walk past him. He grabbed both my arms and started pulling me towards the buses-- where I DIDN'T want to go. I started screaming, and he eventually let me go, lol. Then I tried to leave again, and he stopped me. And Stalker Guy goes, "I don't want you to go..."
Okay, dude, I'm gonna see you tomorrow.
"BYE!" I said, trying reaaaaally hard not to start laughing, cause he was actually being serious. He sighed and waved, saying "Bye..."
Once I was sure he couldn't see me, I started running the other way. His code-name fits. :] I'm good at giving people code-names. Like Leprechaun, my old friend. She's like two years younger than me, so we used to go to primary school together, and she started grade eight this year. I called her Leprechaun cause she used to be obsessed with St Patrick's Day, and now that's what everyone calls her, lol.

I forgot to tell you guys about Smudgels. Mum told me yesterday that I have to decide when the right time is to... put her to sleep. She hasn't been right; she's been getting scarily skinny, not eating, and she keeps falling from really high places. And no, I don't let her climb to really high places, she just manages to get there. So we're kinda sure she's... dying. :S That's what happened to my old rats before they died, so yeah. It's upsetting... but she's old, so I guess I had to face it sooner or later. :[

I think that's it. I threw up a few days ago and was in bed for the whole weekend with a bottle of pain-killers by my side, but I'm over it, so yeah.

Oh, one last thing. I was talking to my Maths Buddy yesterday (ie, Simone-- another code-name) and she told me that some of the people in her group (Amy and her friend, who is also Kayla, Lara and May's friend) don't like her, and have been ignoring her. And treating her less than the others. I was sympathetic, but the thoughts running through my mind were, Hmm, sucks, doesn't it?
I don't think she realised how ironic she was being with that. I dunno.

Anyway, guys, I'm going to leave on that note, and a final picture. It's Ruby, and I just reckon she's oh-so-cute; don't you agree? :]


<3

~Sammy

3 comments:

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

Aww ruby is so cute!

I remember when we had two oh-so-cute kittens and one died because of an ear infection and the other died from.....IDK!!! I guess she missed her brother or she was cold, even if I put a lil blanky on her.

And mii cat patches died by getting runned over (bad english, I know). And then mii cat ran away and was gone for 3 days and mii dog was sick.

Lovely pet history huh? ;(

Um.

What else?

Stalker guy! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh.

xo bi bi xo

Christine Woodward said...

yes hitting your head can make you smrter...well thats my opinion

my gosh yous only have 2 days between we had like a week between our tetanus and cancer needle

i hate it when people talk like babys to patronize other people it makes me just wanna strangle them

dont kill me but i reckon you should be in the fashion parade, im serious like you have the looks and everything. dontkillmedontkillmedontkillme

haha watched the videos and at first i didnt hear you cry out in pain at 21 seconds so i rewound it just so i could hear it lol.

i never found the rugrats movie very sad. eek stalker guy!! i wouldve been like be aussie and harden the fuck up. because im so nice and all. =]

haha well i gotta go i think i might sleep or something lol.

xxo

Indigo said...

I am commenting or trying to become a regular commenter again, if I dont you can come type yell at my on my blog LOL,, , I watched the videos is some one singin NO one in the back the song by Alicia Keys? I always pay attition to things in the back round I am really werid