Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I have stress-induced dyslexia, and you KNOW that, Dr Oslek.

Heyyyyy, guys.
Thanks heaps for the comments, they made me smile...

Okay, so, a couple of things, and then I'll just write about random stuff.

First of all, my dad got a job... which I think is awesome. See, I think their bank account was down to like $80, so we really need some money. Yaaaay. Lmao.

Secondly, I got another rat on Monday! She doesn't have a name yet, but she's so cute. :] And heaps of people have been suggesting names, but I'm way indecisive, because all of the names that have been suggested have been really good (well, except for the ones Indi suggested, lmao). Anyways, I don't have any pictures of her on the computer yet, so I'll show you guys what she looks like some other time.

Ummm... what else...?

Lots of funny moments recently. Like, on Friday, I was sorta not talking; y'know when you're in one of those moods where you just want to be left alone? Yeah, well, my friends sorta got sick of that, so they bought this massive frozen drink thing that basically consisted of sugar, and we all had some and went hyper, LMAO. It was so funny. They bought another one today and I fell down some steps and ran into a wall.

And we were walking around the suburb today (for our sport) and Ellie and I were listening to my iPod and sort of singing without realising it, and we looked around and about twenty people had been watching us, haha. And I've decided that our walking teacher is a vampire; he randomly disappears and reappears, it's weird.

Ah, I got school photos last Tuesday... can't remember if I've told you guys already. Anywho, I had to wear a tie, it was horrible! But really funny, I was being retarded and then he took the photo, I'm like, "No no no no, waaaaaiiiit!" xD

And... one of my friends randomly told me today that they thought my scream was awesome, it was weird. I scream a lot, in case you didn't know. I get surprised really easily...

So I know I've already said it, but I really did appreciate the comments, and yes, I know that I can talk to you guys about pretty much anything... I can't really stress how much that means to me, seriously. I'm not gonna go all philosophical at the moment, cause I'm still on a sugar high of sorts, but yeah.

Sorry that I couldn't say anything more interesting. :S

Oh, waiiiiit, I remembered something!
On Sunday, I was bored, so I learned how to play the Saw theme music on my keyboard. :] Hehehe, it sounds so creepy!
And Indi insisted on letting her make a video of it and putting it on Youtube (seriously, insisted) so if you're REAAAAALLY, totally, utterly, completely bored, you have the option of watching it. xD
http://youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0rn36Neiw
Pretty bad, but meh...

Peaaace. <3

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

yay for the new job!!

yes i love your rat =] haha sorry my names i suggested were kinda retarded my brain was just empty and i was like ARGH NAMES!! but yes shes incredibly cute, and the rest all survived the night?? =]

yumm i lurrrrve frozen drinks except when you get brain freeze, haha falling down stairs.

lol i remember i was walking around town by myself once listening to my ipod and it was the song Such Horrible Things - Creature Feature look it up and youll see why i got wierd looks for singing it =]

lol at school photos!! haha we dont get ours till june so ive got plenty of time to prettify myself lol.

haha i tried to watch the youtube thing but then my kitten went psycho so i was like ummm maybe another time lol


well thats all for now xxo

leesh_xx said...

you notice how many people have dissapeared...

Congrats to your dad =]
As for names . I AM STUCCK.
im not good at naming thinggs :S
annd i know about those moods!
i was in one of those before until seth started telling me about how guys eyes work and by the end of that i was like argh! no! stopp!!
i was singing to my ipod this morning waiting for lucy at my house

anyway

have a nice weekend

ciao my lovely

xox.

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

Good about the job yay.

Yes, you can trust us.

Aww, I bet she's cute.[the rat]

Ill have to see her before I can think of names.

xo bi bi xo