Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just an added note...

I'm done. Finished my book. Finished editing (well, I'm sure it could be improved heaps, but I'm not gonna even TRY, cause then I'll feel compelled to keep editing), finished reading, I'm finished! I'm going to buy a heap of printer ink and paper and print it off, because even though I've got back-ups (lots of files on my computer; usb; disc; saved on a different computer), I won't stop worrying about it being deleted till I've printed it onto paper, ya know?
I'll probably call my grandparents some time this week and get their email address, so I can send it to them, and they can send it to their editor friend. I'm just... done stressing over whether it's good enough. There is nothing more I'm going to do with it, so I may as well send it in, hey?
Just thought I'd tell you guys. I'm... well, it's weird. I've been working on this book for SO frickin' long, and now it's just... done. In a way, it's sorta sad that I can't work on it anymore, but it's also really good.

Kay, enough rambling, lmao.
<3 Sammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xo hi hi xo

Yay your done!

As for that weird feeling, that's normal. Like everytime I finish a story I feel like that. Im sad because I can't write it anymore but Im happy because Im done!

It's weird

Kinda like watching your children go to college. Youre sad because they're leaving and all grown up but you're happy because you know they'll be successful and they made it this far.

Wow that was random.

I think Im rambling now.

LOL

xo bi bi xo

Christine Woodward said...

ohmygosh! YAY!!
congratulations
and yea i get what you mean about priniting it out
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
good luck doll!
xxo