Hah, uhh, shall explain the title later.
Well, I dunno if the whole posting about school stuff interests you guys or not; I know that most of it's not much news, but I'd like to think that some of it's at least entertaining. :]
Anywho, yesterday was... umm, hilarious, again. I really only learnt one thing (which I'm EXTREMELY proud of, by the way, haha) but who goes to school to learn!? I had a lot of funny conversations, though.
And that new girl in our class (the one who keeps looking at me evilly, remember?) is sitting next to me in English. O_o It's okay. I'm okay with new... uh... friends. She STILL looks at me evilly, even when she's sitting next to me! It's weird.
Well, now I'm going to tell you guys about my confusion/suspicion. May's been acting weird. Ready? Okay, so I told you about her talking to me in Fashion, etc... anyway, in Science yesterday, Mr W (remember him?) told us to get into groups and make that stupid lightbulb-battery circuit that we've been able to do since grade 3. Anywho, I saw May looking at me, then she pointed at me and mouthed, "You're in our group."
I'm just thinking, "Uhhh, oooookaaaaaay..." Lol. But anyway. Then today in English I went to sit in the corner, cause it's good if you're texting someone; the teacher can't see you (:P), but then May goes, "Saaaaam! Come sit next to Simone! Why are you sitting all the way over there?"
And I go, "Because...?"
And she's like, "Come sit with us."
Again, thinking, "Ooookay then?"
Anywho, this afternoon in (shudder) Maths, Simone says to me, "May's being nice to you."
And I turned to her-- finally glad someone else had noticed it-- and went, "I reckon, eh?"
So Simone says, "Yeah, I know! When she was talking to you in English, I was thinking, 'Is she sick or something?'"
I didn't really know what to say to that... but alright. I'm pretty sure it was a slight insult to either me or May, not sure who. Doesn't matter.
Hah, then we were singing. It was hilarious. And Simone took out her iPod, and I gasped and said, "For shame!"
Then she muttered, "Dude! You were texting someone during Maths yesterday! We're even!"
Hahahaha... dunno why I told you guys that part of the convo...
Lmao. Lunch was really funny.
(This was before Maths, just in case you were wondering.)
There were these really small little flying dot-things, they were bugs but they were TINY! And they were biting us... :S Well, me and Ellie. So anyway, I was the only one who could actually see them while they were flying, they were so small, so every few seconds I'd be like, "GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and clap my hands in supposedly thin air, LMAO. And people would stare at me. But I was killing the evil flying things. And one landed on Ellie so I sorta accidentally hit her really hard in the leg... lol... and my arm hurts, cause one was on my arm, so I was like, "NO!!!" and slapped my arm. Hah...
And then Missy's friend was at our group's area saying hi, and she was like, "How are you g--"
And then I screamed, "DIEEEE!!!"
Everybody sorta turned and looked at me and cracked up laughing, but I just sorta said, "Umm... I was talking to the flying bug," which made them laugh even more. But I think by the end I was starting to see things, there were little black dots everywhere, I swear I was hallucinating. xD Maybe that's cause one bit me on the vein that's like, on the inside of your elbow... y'know, where you get blood tests done?
Another topic now. Dad picked up my x-rays yesterday... omigod, they're demented. You can see my BRAIN, LMFAO. No joke. Anddd... my very very back teeth that haven't even grown yet are gonna have to be removed (AAAAAAAH!!!!!). That's four teeth. So hopefully it's under general anaesthetic. Not local. (Or is it the other way around? I forget!) EEEEEK! I'm scared. Orthodontist next Thursday. :[
And. We're one fifth of the way through this term. Yep, I'm counting. But that's pretty good, hey? These two weeks have gone really quickly.
Alrighty, I'm talking about nothing, now, so I shall bid you guys adieu. I think I spelled that wrong.
Cyaaa! <3
~Sammy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh is the back corner good if your texting someone?? someone in particular perhaps a certain cowboy?? lol!
i was sitting in maths today and the teacher was next to me telling me how to do something then my pocket vibrated and in my head im like oh shit but he kept talking about maths and i was like oh SAFE!
haha anyway i know those little dotbugthings your talking about! their like mosquitoes but heaps smaller!
hah anyway yes i think that was an insult that simone said to you hmm.
haha singing, sounds like something id do.
umm i cant remember what else.
xxo
xo hi hi xo
weird about may, kinda like what happened to me! remember? read mii posts for more info.
umm as for the bugs, umm weird?
sorry I don't really feel like leaving mii regular long comments.
xo bi bi xo
Post a Comment