Saturday, February 23, 2008

"Darnit, if only I had glasses I could remove dramatically. THEN you'd believe me!"

Well, admittedly, I've been slack with posting lately.
Today is Saturday, meaning that this morning Smudge and I went to the vet. I'm sorry if you don't care, but I do, so I'm writing it. But I'm not going to tell you all about my experience of having to deal with her death, because... well, I don't particularly think it's something that will benefit the blog in any way.

So, I'm in one of those rare, philosophical moods of mine, that usually only happen when I've been thinking for hours and hours on end, which I have.

A few things have happened in these past couple of days, but I'm not going to tell you guys about it today. Because today, my life doesn't matter.

So here's a few quotes and lyrics... you don't have to read them.

****

Theoretically...
What is life?
Is it something we go with,
or run away from?
Does it hurt us to be cruel,
or to teach us?
Is it a benefit, or a harm,
and is there a way to know?
Nah, it's all too hard. Go with the flow.

****

Morning dew,
Gone be the day.
Meaning of life,
Found after death.
Bad friends found,
Good friends wasted.
Why do things go unappreciated until we've lost them?

****

Playground,
School bell rings...
Again.
Rainclouds,
Come to play...
Again.
Has no one told you,
She's not breathing?
Hello, I'm your mind...
Giving you someone to talk to,
Hello.

If, I smile and don't,
Believe...
Soon, I know,
I'll wake, from this dream.
Don't try to fix me,
I'm not broken.
Hello,
I'm the lie...
Living for you so you can hide,
Don't cry.

Suddenly,
I know, I'm not sleeping...
Hello, I'm still here.
All that's left of yesterday...

****

Have a fantastic weekend, guys. <3

3 comments:

Marri said...

xo hi hi xo

Dearly beloved,
We are gathered here to talk about stuff.

What is life? But something to fear even more then we fear death. But something to expose, in the heat of moments we despise and luv. What is life? But something to take for granted till it's gone. What is luv? But something to expose feelings and create trust, to only have it fall apart right in front of us. What is life? But a quest we take to find deeper meaning in the wasting days of our lives. But still the question remains. What is life?

Sorry if that's depressing, I was feeling poetic, a rare feeling.

I have found that I think best when surrounded by music.

A certain song in fact, calms me.

It's called "Far, Far" by "Yael Naim"

xo bi bi xo

Christine Woodward said...

Hey darl

My gosh I meant to text you yesterday afternoon after dancing but I flat out forgot it was saturday.

I've been thinking of names like we discussed and the best I could come up with is Sparky. The others were kind of pathetic unless you want names like Murphey Bert Yenika and that's all I came up with.
Remember if you ever need to talk to anyone even if its about the weather you have my number =)

Xxo cheer up you deserve to be happy

Anonymous said...

i lovee the lyrics.

what is life, what is love?

i think most people ask those questions everyday to themselves..and if they dont then its just me, a loner lol.

hope you feel better and you know you can talk to me about anything!

lol today seth asked me who was sam and why were there so many comments from her on my myspace and im like "cause were special" and hes like, thats a good enough reason for me!

LOL im going to comment your myspace =]

xo.