Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Like Hansel and Gretel?

My mum and sister keep baking; then they keep making me eat the food. So that's where the title is from.

Hm, today was awesome. Hilarious.
Let's see...

Okay, in Form, I found out that we have to have four needles this year at school! And I was like, "RUN AWAY!!!"
I hate needles. And you know the horrible thing? The guys only have to have one! Cause there's a tetanus one, then three parts to that new cancer vaccination. And two of them are three days apart. Urgh!

Fashion, I was supposed to be sewing stuff, but I ended up talking to Jess, May, Sarah and Ness (hah, sorta rhyming?). Okay, so May saw this Canadian flag above the door of the classroom?
She's obsessed with Canada... but last year she asked me whether it was in England, and I had to point out that they're in different continents. So yes. I brought that conversation up, and then Amy started telling me about how May had asked her where America was. Hahaha... May was just sitting there, like, "So?"
And then, Ness had her shirt that she was sewing stuff onto, and it had no sleeves, so Sarah went, "That's a cool singlet!" (It was from Supre)
And May goes, "It's not a singlet, it's a t-shirt."
Which brought up this whole debate, and yeah. It was hilarious. Sarah and I kept looking over at each other and cracking up, cause... it was just funny. And May said she was driving to Sydney over the holidays, so I said, "Ooooh, long drive, eh?"
And she looked at me horrified and said, "No, how long is it?"
So I went, "Uhhh... like twelve hours..."
Everyone started laughing, but May demanded, "Are you SURE?"
At which I told her I'd driven to Sydney and back many times, cause I sorta used to live there, lol...

Umm, after Fashion was assembly, and Kayla walked up next to me and went, "SAMBO!"
And I screamed really loudly; everyone looked at me, LMAO.

At Morning Tea, I'd brought that electric shock thingy, the gum, and so these people got shocked today:
Missy
Jess
Dani
Ellie
Me (a THOUSAND times, I was just sitting there shocking myself, going, "Ow.... Ow... Ow..." (I'm smart)
Rya
Tim
Tom (haha! Had to put those two next to each other)
Rat Boy
Random Guy 1
Random Guy 2
Random Guy 3
Mia
Sam (different Sam)
Jacqui
May
Amy

LOL. Lotsa people. I think it's running out of batteries now.

Ummm... what was next... English? Watched some of the Romeo and Juliet movie.
LED, nothing...

At lunch, Dani went and sat at the side of J Block, which is like 10 metres away from where we sit, and laughed at us. But she'd left her bag there, so I grabbed it and ran. Except I hadn't expected it to weigh a billion tonnes, so there wasn't much use in Dani chasing after me, anyway, since I basically crashed into the wall by myself. xD Then Dani had this huge laughing fit, and Jess stole MY bag, except I caught her, lol.

Umm... that's pretty much my day.

Oh, and yesterday I got x-rays for my mouth, cause I'm going to the orthodontist next week... Yay. (Note the sarcasm)
Creepy people in the waiting room. Like the old guy next to me with a Count Olaf hairdo and an obsession for tan-coloured clothing, he was reading a... a... a magazine old guys shouldn't be reading, LMFAO. I looked at him reading it intently and had this huge laughing fit. And this random lady was staring at me evilly! Creepy.
And yes. Stupid x-rays.

Well, that's... about it.

Peaaaace!
<3

~Sammy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gawd

your sister & you mother want to eat you!?

that cant be good

yiiiiikkes

four needless?!

run, run, run, RUN FOR YOU GODAMNNN LIFFFE!

i want the shocky thingy so i can shick people ..

i remember adam brought one of those to school and i constantly shocked myself for no reason..

xo.

Christine Woodward said...

eek id be careful around your mom and your sister!

dont worry about the 4 needles, i had them last year. the tetnus one doesnt hurt at all and the cancer ones only hurt a little and if you wait about 10 minutes you should be right to lift up your arm but if you want time out of class say its making you feel sick =]

well i certainly hope your shocking gum doesnt run outta batteries soon and congratulations on getting all those people!!

hmm cant remember what else

much love
xxo