Hahaha. Our English teacher decided to show us the new version of a Romeo and Juliet movie, because we're studying it. It's a modern one, so the city of Verona is actually a full-on city, and the feuding family are businesses, etc... So yeah. I only watched the first five minutes, so I dunno.
Anyways, I've been thinking. (Yeah, shock horror.)
I've been purposely putting off posting recently, cause I just thought I'd see how posting less would go. Actually, I think it's better. First off, it means I'm not posting three times a day (which must be way confusing for you guys), and when I actually do post, I have more interesting things to tell you about. So maybe I should start posting once a week-ish?
It's cause my life isn't so very dramatic, not much happens. A couple of you could post everyday, and still not be boring, but I can't really do that, so yeah. But I've been writing down stuff everyday so that I don't forget to mention anything, so that doesn't matter. So what do you think?
Well. Here's what I've been doing lately.
Wednesday:
While I was waiting at Q Block before Form, my phone started ringing. I looked at the number. *Unknown*.
"Errr, hello?"
"SAMBO!"
"SAMBO!"
Oh, god.
"Heeeey, Lara!" And Kayla, and, by the sounds of it, a billion other people. I heard Lara talking to someone:
"Heeeey, Lara!" And Kayla, and, by the sounds of it, a billion other people. I heard Lara talking to someone:
"Say hi to Sambo!"
"Who?"
"Who?"
"Sambo--"
"Who?"
"--the hobo?"
"OHHHH!"
That made me cringe, hahaha. Anyway, Kayla, Lara and Simone came to Q Block and talked for a while. Yep... it was pretty funny.
For the rest of the day, I talked to Sarah a lot. :] She's awesome. In fashion, I had this snap-lock bag full of purple and pink sequins, so I spent around an hour picking the pink ones out, lol.
In Assembly, Rya gave this speech to the whole grade (just so you know, there's over four hundred grade ten's!) so she was really freaked out, which made everyone else freaked out, heh.
Boring stuff till sport at the end of the day. I sat in the Activities Centre with the rest of the seniors (Ellie, Missy, Sarah, Rya, Jess, Dani and I are all doing walking for our afternoon sport this semester-- see how enthusiastic we are? Lol). Sarah was trying to take pictures of me, :O and we both figured out that we're the only ones in the group with double-jointed thumbs, LMAO. Ellie almost broke her finger trying to copy us, xD
Then Ellie and I went out and waited in the rain for my parents to pick us up, but there turned out to be no room in the car for us (hmph!) so they had to go home and drop the others off, and then come back and pick Ellie and me up. So we waited in the rain for about an hour, jumping in puddles, running around, and waving to Jess, Kayla, Rya and Josh. Oh, and we almost made a street sign fall over, haha. We were trying to turn it around the other way to confuse people, but all we managed to do was make it slant dangerously. Hah.
-Valentines Day-
On Thursday morning I went to the orthodontist. (You can skip this paragraph if you like, lol.)
We got there about half an hour early, which didn't help my anxiety levels. You guys might think I'm overreacting-- I mean, it's an orthodontist, not a brain surgeon, right?-- but I've disliked all medical people since I was ten. And for good reason. *Hint* Wanting to operate on my arm when I didn't need it; being rushed from hospital to hospital in an ambulance, etc.
Anyway, yeah. Conveniently, the quote that kept popping into my head was from the janitor in Scrubs, "You know people die here."
I have a messed-up mind! Lmao. Gosh I'm melodramatic. :P
And also, the fact that a girl went into the room and asked the orthodontist, "Is this going to hurt?" and they replied with, "Just use some tissues to stop the bleeding..." NOT HELPING STRESS LEVELS!!!
So here's what he told me. I can,
(a) Get braces, and then get surgery to break my jaw and reconstruct it,
OR
(b) Get a bunch of teeth removed and then get braces. For two years.
:l I think he hates me. Really.
I don't think I'm leaning towards option a. Okay, so first of all, my mum had the same surgery, and she said it killed, and also it apparently changes how your face looks. (Well, you'd expect that when someone smashes your jaw and rebuilds it, hey?) Well, I wouldn't mind changing how my face is... haha, in my opinion they can't make it worse, so it's okay. But I'm not a big fan of surgery, really, when I don't need it.
Have any opinions? :S
Afterwards, I got to go to McDonalds for breakfast. Bwahaha!
Then I got to school, and had maths. Simone got a balloon, haha. (Our school sells balloons and serenades for Valentines Day, and goes around to the classes.) But it was from Lara, sooooo yeah. Their group all bought balloons for each other, but our group couldn't have been bothered spending $50 each, heh; such great friends we are, lmao...
Annnnd she was talking badly about May. O.o Hmm... I don't think I want to be a part of it, but I just listened to her rant and rave, so it's alright. Believe it or not, hehehe, I'm actually a really good listener. Tell me you just need someone to listen and not talk, and that's exactly what I'll do. Lots of people confide in me for that reason... which I'm yet to determine is a good or bad thing.
At lunch, we were talking, and I was being really OCD-- I kept walking around the group in circles for about half an hour. Everyone kept standing in front of me or something to mess up the circle, and I'd be like, "AAAAH!"... Yep, lol.
There was a fake lockdown and all the year eight's were freaking out, so Ellie and I went over to where they were and screamed, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!" :] Cause we're nice.
Mr W (my Science teacher) is sorta freaking me out. He said to me, "You're bored; you're not the only one,"--the work was really easy, but it took everyone else around half an hour to figure it out... GAH-- "You know, sometimes I think you were more mature in grade eight than the rest of the class is now."
God, are you misled! Lmao... Did I tell you guys about him creeping up behind me the other day? Hah, scary guy.
Friday (Yesterday):
I had chocolate yoghurt stuff for breakfast, so I was really hyper, and was running around the house, but then I tripped over nothingness and slammed into the glass door, lol! It was pretty funny, but hurt heaps.
Before I left for school Ellie called and asked if I wanted to go to this movie night that her church was organising. I was sort of wary, but agreed.
In English, one of the new people in our class walked up to me nervously and said, "Can I sit next to you?"
And I'm like, "Nope."
And she looked at me with this really scared look on her face, and I started laughing, cause I was only joking. So then she started laughing, lol. I might be retarded but I like to think I'm a nice person, to an extent. Anywho, we have to perform a scene from Romeo and Juliet. Eep. I'm with two of the new kids, and May and Simone. Should be interesting, eh?
I got an Anzac biscuit from Missy in Fashion, :D yum. And Jess kept bugging me to start sewing stuff onto my shirt, so I eventually did. I was trying to put it off, so I had some of Ness's beads and put about thirty of them in rainbow order-- y'know: red, orange, yellow, green, blue, etc. And then Missy sort of swept them off the table and I screamed... it scared her. xD
Can't remember what else I did. Oh, May saw me walking to the bus at the end of the day, and she's like, "Sam! I'll walk with you!"
Oh, joy!
So she was telling me about how she wants to go to Melbourne, because she has an internet boyfriend there who's in university, apparently. Guess what words were forming in my mind?
At seven I went to the church and Ellie and I went in a mini-bus to another church, where the movie night was. The only downside was the songs Paul (the reverend guy) was playing in the car. There was one that went, "God loves meeee, God loves youuuu, God loves us..."
I haven't got a problem with religion, that's not it. I just hated the stupid song. It was terrible!
We watched Anger Management, hehehe. Funny movie.
I liked the part where the guy jumped out with a gun and pointed it at the monks, and everyone had a look of shock on their face, and then the guy yells, "POW!" and squirts them all with the water gun, LOL.
Then we all got into groups and made pancakes. I made three new friends :]
And for once I made un-demented pancakes! (By the way, sorta random making pancakes at 10:00 at night?) And the Ellie grabbed the thing of whipped cream and coated them in it, hah, you couldn't even see the pancakes. And one group made theirs' pink. :O It was cool.
Then we went back to Ellie's place and watched the end of Pride and Prejudice and fell asleep. And this morning we were hanging out with Ellie's older sister, and she can make her fingers bend so far back that they can touch the back of her hand, it was scary!! Then I went home.
So that's about it...
Oh, and the other day Kayla and Simone came over to our group and Kayla was like, "We're gonna hang out here for a while... it's sort of awkward in our group today cause May's trying to get rid of people she doesn't like... I told them to ignore her, but NOOOOO, no one ignores May."
...Righteo! I need people to stop talking about May; I just want her to randomly disappear so I can stop listening to stories about her, and writing about her, it's horrible. I apologise for that.
I told a horrible joke the other day, it was sad. Ellie was talking about her teacher, who used to be an archeologist, and she was telling us about how he's in a rock band, and I went, "Is that cause he used to work with rocks?"
Everyone looked at me and I hid my face behind my hands and said, "Ohhhh god, forget that, that was terrible." They all thought it was funny.
Hm, pretty sure that's all.
And Christine, I won't kill you... this time. But if you say I should be in the fashion parade again, I'll be forced to. :P
Also, I think you guys must be seeing a different picture than what is actually up there, cause what I see is... bleck. So I think you guys should tone down the alcohol intake, kay? Okay.
<3
~Sammy
PS: (Photos)

Sarah trying to take a picture of me in sport...

Okay, in order (left to right): Missy, Sarah, Rya. Look at Missy and Sarah! Seeeee! Unidentical twins, much!!!
3 comments:
heyy!
I sometimes think about the once a week posting thing for my own blog cause I feel like if I post too often it just over and over..
lovee your blog heaps!
Kimmiixox
|http://kimz-story.blogspot.com|
xo hi hi xo
Okay, if you want to post every week than do that.
Ohhhhh! I luv that movie (anger management)
I like the part where their in the car and he's singing "I feel Pretty oh so pretty! oh so witty and pretty and gay!"
Haha LOL
that's all.
xo bi bi xo
hey darl
hmmm well if you wanna update once a week thats up to you but maybe twice a week would be better then you wont have incredibly long posts that takes ages to read! =]
i swear im not drunk when i read your posts which means i dont need to tone down the alcohol WHICH MEANS that i am totally correct when i say your gorgeous =]
umm what else what else
i dont know
xxo
Post a Comment