This week was okay. Mostly incredibly boring. Classes aren't as fun as the start of last year, obviously, but it's not terrible. I mean, in Fashion, I talk to a heap of people, and in Maths, I get to talk to Simone (again!). She forgot to put on her Maths choice thing as just core, so she's got extension maths too. It's pretty fun. We have the randomest conversations... like today, we eventually started to talk about cereal that eats YOU. Cause we were talking about Weet-bix, and I'm like, "The honey-flavoured ones are yummier," and she's like, "Well yeah, but I can't ask for food just cause it's YUMMIER." And I go, "Yeah you can. I do, always." And then we both started describing this thing where we're in the shops and keep screaming it at our mum's and they like back away and then we live at the shops in the yummy-food aisle, and every time someone would try to get food, we'd try to kill them, and that's how we got the evil cereal thing. xD Yeah... not crazy...
And we had a strike against air. But then we were like, "Uhhh... yeah... not really possible." Hahaha.
We were laughing really loudly, everyone kept looking at us weirdly.
And Stalker Guy (I'm not gonna use his name lest he find this blog) keeps looking at me, smiling, and waving. And Nick keeps sitting next to me in class and making a LOT of jokes, until I eventually start laughing. Then he just smiles and shuts up. It's... kinda weird. AND Josh, today, I was talking to him on msn, and he was like, "Why are you girls all such retards?"
And I said, "Ummm... say again?"
And he goes, "No, not you, Sam, just everyone else. :)"
I'm like, "Sure, sure." Lol.
I chased Ellie around the school today, hah. She stole my ID cards, (I still have the old ones in my wallet, dunno why) and then she took a picture on her phone of both the (HORRIBLE) photos of me, next to each other. THEN she put it as her wallpaper, and was like, to everyone she could see, "Compare the two! Grade eight Sam, Grade nine Sam!" And I'm like, "DIEEEEEE!" and started chasing her to get the phone and delete the picture, lmfao. They're both so dorky, it's not funny. Wait, I think I have a (blurred, thank GOD) pic of them that Ellie sent me (gahhhh!), so I'll show you and you can agree. :D

LOL. I shrunk it; it still looks horrible. LOOK AT MY GRADE EIGHT PIC! (Btw, hate my hair tied back *shudder*)
Anyway, what else?
My parents and I had a huge fight cause of some stupid joke I made, they didn't talk to me for over a day... so I'm like, ooookay...
But then my dad gave me this huge talk this arvo so it's all good.
Um. May's being civil. There's three new peoples in our form class... one of them (I think her name's like Sabrina-- fake name, hahaha, so what does it matter?-- or something?) keeps staring at me evilly! It's like, "Eeek!" Seriously. It's so frickin' scary! So evil.
Still reading Romeo and Juliet, wanna hear my favourite quote so far? Of course you do.
Juliet: 'Tis but thy name that is my enemy.
Thou art thyself, though not a Montague.
What's Montague? It is nor hand, nor foot,
Nor arm, nor face, nor any other part
Belonging to a man. O, be some other name!
What's in a name? That which we call a rose
By any other word would smell as sweet.
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo called,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name;
And for thy name, which is no part of thee,
Take all myself.
Like it? :]
Well, I think I should probably go, but I'm pretty happy now. (Talking to a lot of happy people again, xD it's awesome!)
By the way, THREE DAY WEEKEND! Swimming Carnival on Monday... I think I may have already told you guys, or you saw a convo about it or something... Anyway, I'm not going. Probably going to the movies. AND I think I'm going to church with Ellie on Sunday? O_o I dunno. I've been to church like, once, in my life. Ten years ago... LOL.
Kay, cya guys! Have a good weekend! <3
~Sammy
1 comment:
haha i cant do my grade just on my hands, id have to use one of my toes lol
well its good you simone and may[?] are talking again.
haha interesting convo about cereal
whyd you shrink the photo?? i couldnt really see it but from what i could tell you like nice.
okey dokey well i g2g
i have to get my hair dyed soon D:
xxo
Post a Comment