Friday, January 30, 2009

"Do-you-really-want-to-hear-this-story-no-okay-then!"

--I said that earlier today.
Yesterday and today were both good :]

Except yesterday after lunch, I had Physics for the first time and the teacher (whose name, by the way, is Mrs Phun, which she isn't) gave us a surprise maths exam :l
Lewis is also in that class; he talks to me... a lot. I don't mind him talking to me so much, but I have a feeling I'll fail Physics unless I reaaaally concentrate, so yeah.

Biology is so fun! We get to go on a camp to North Stradbroke Island next term.

Yesterday's breaks were awesome, except I somehow hit myself in the face with a bottle of water.... lol.

I've also been joking around a lot more and finding things funnier than normal.
Today,
(Maths)
Megan: Looks like he's a strict teacher.
Me: ... What!?
Megan: STRICT TEACHER. What did you think I said?
Me: ... Strip teacher *cracks up laughing and the teacher stares at me*
(Lunch)
Megan: When I went to India in December we all lost like 3 kilos each.
Me: How'd you manage that?
Megan: Er, stomach gout.
Me: Doncha love awkward silences? I do!
*Ten minutes later*
Megan: Oh! I brought something back from India!
Me: Oh god, it isn't stomach gout, is it?
(Lunch)
Ellie: Hey Sam, remember the time at that concert when that handle flew back and hit you in the face?
Me: ... Thankyou for the reminder.
Megan: I don't know the story! Tell me!
Ellie: Okay--
Me: Do you really want to hear this story, Megan? No? Okay then!
(Lunch)
Megan: Lewis, can I have half your sandwich?
Lewis: What do I get for it?
Megan: The... uh...
Me: This banana-skin *throws it*
Lewis: AAAAAGH!
(He sounded like a girl xD!! It's funny cause he has a low voice...)

And you know how I had English Extension last year? The teacher, who most people are scared of cause she bites people's heads off (she's like, 60, and if she hates you, god help you). Anyway, I was talking to Stalker Guy on the way to Form this morning, and she came up, yelled at Stalker Guy to tuck in his shirt and go to class, and smiled at me and started talking to me about this club she wants me to be in, apparently? I didn't hear half of it, I just heard something about a club, and writing, and me going around and recruiting members...? And then, about five minutes later before Form, she sent two prefects to my class to talk to me! They were like, "Have you spoken to Mrs ____ yet?"
Me: Yeah.
Them: Are you gonna join?
Me: I... don't know what I'm joining.
Them: We don't either... she just kept talking and talking... just say yes and keep in her good books.
Me: Ooooookay then.
Lol. I'm afraid if I don't join she'll chase me down xD

Aaaanyway, this arvo I worked, went home, I work tomorrow morning and then I'm going to SLEEP...

And my computer's working again! So I can go on proper msn again. Yaaaaaay.

Oh. Funny "Friends" quote. :D
Ross: Who would watch about a movie about what you do? ... "Jurassic Parka." A bunch of out-of-control jackets take over an island. *Gasps dramatically and throws his coat on the floor*.
That's it roughly... lol.

<3

3 comments:

Marri said...

I'm so happy that you're havin such good days!

Friends rocks. :)

loveyou.

ni said...

Yay for you being so happy!


I LOVE FRIENDS:D and the strip teacher? ahah, i did something like that before...


love you xoxooxx

mia said...

im glad your day was good! :D

that old-lady-teacher-thing sounds creepy.

lol at you throwing banana skins at that guy. :)

<3