Thursday, January 8, 2009

You come here everyday? LOSER.

I'm currently watching Scrubs Season 8 Episode 1 on Youtube :D
And I'm really tired so this'll just be a short post.

Lately I've been sleeping into the afternoon and waking up severely tired for some reason. So I haven't been doing a lot. Although, yesterday (or the day before?) I went and saw "Marley & Me"-- the one with Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson and the dog. It's so good! Except it had me crying. At least heaps of other people were as well. xD I think I'm gonna buy it on DVD when it comes out, it was really good. Go see it.

Today I worked from 3:30 - 7:30, seeing as it's late night shopping night (though the pet shop isn't in a shopping centre).

I haven't been writing much cause I've been so tired. :\

Tomorrow I think I'm gonna go see another movie. Maybe "Yes Man". I like Jim Carrey :]

And Ellie has sent me two emails, I'll put them here along with the text I mentioned before cause I don't know what else to write. So these are them word-for-word.

Text 1/01/09 7:45am
"HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! I was just wondering if you were doing anything today ? CAUSE BOLT IS OUT IN 3D !!!!!!!!!! And you know how we love those little kiddy movies, plus im sorry that we havent done much lately i missed you, dont laugh. Today i was thinking how i could be somewhere FUN (the cinema) with my best friend instead of spending time with family. Anywho just seeing what ya doing (we also got stuck in a hole I am going to email you the pictures the back wheel was of the ground up to my thigh)
Luv Ellie. <3"

Email 6/01/09 6:57pm

"hey sam, im in new zealand as of 11:15 your time !!!!!! tomorrow i am going to kacura or something its a pebble beach with wild SEALS! ill send some pics
Ellie <3"

Email 7/01/09 6:21pm

"OMG! YES! i was really hoping you wouldnt see it without me my mum rang she said you sent me a message and my phone was going of i was like "yeh thanks mum how long ago?" "wait till i am in new zealand of cause" ummm i am sending a group email of what i did today so watch out =] love ellie <3"


So basically that's all the human contact I've had besides with family and work people, not very exciting.

Also, today at work I broke one of my fingernails about halfway down the nail : It hurt. Lol. I keep my nails fairly long cause they look better that way, so they break every so often, unfortunately.

Ugh, 19 more days before school starts... stupid quick holidays.

Back to Scrubs!
JD has facial hair :S

<3

PS;
New Chief of Medicine: "What's your name?"
Janitor: "Oh boy, you really are new here."
New Chief of Medicine: *reads nametag* "... 'The Janitor'."
Janitor: "Howdy."
xD

3 comments:

mia said...

I was thinking of going to see Marley&Me, but I had some doubts about the movie. But now that you've recommended it, maybe I'll watch it. :)
Ohh next time you go to the movies, watch "Yes Man", it's hilarious, and Jim Carrey is amazing.

& I'm glad Ellie has been contacting you.
xxx

ni said...

I'm so happy you're feeling happier. i hope ellie sorts herself out, now. And Marley and Me sounds awesome, even though it's not out here!

love you xoxox

Anonymous said...

Agh, I might go see Marley & Me. I might just read the book. (Cuz I'm a dork like that :P)

It's 'bout time Ellie contacted you. Let's hope she gets sorted out soon.

Yes, Holidays always go so quickly. :(

and I'm happy you're happy :)

I broke my nail yesterday too. Only mine are always short cuz I bite&pick at them :/

I may start watching Scrubs just for you :)

loveyou.