Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Edit: I forgot to mention that SPONGEBOB is at Indooroopilly; I don't care if you have to drive a couple of hours or catch a plane to get there. And also, the two days that I saw him (yeah... shuddup) all he was doing was standing and swaying heavily, so if Spongebob starts slurring drunken curse words at you, catch the bus to my house and you can hide xD

I also forgot to say that the reason I told you that Danielle had messaged me on my old phone is, I was thinking I'd just say that I don't use that number anymore (and technically, I don't) and that I hadn't gotten it. Maybe I'll regret not going later, but who knows.

I saw "Bride Wars" today. It was... okay, good-ish but not great.

Also, I had a dream about the first day back at school... my old Science teacher made me listen to the radio and an evil overlord had me cleaning out fish tanks that were actually his eating bowls...
O_o
Maybe the fish tank part was a sign because Mrs Smith died today.

<3

2 comments:

Marri said...

Gosh weird dreams.

And LOL about spongebob :)

loveyou.

mia said...

Spongebob! :D
Lol, it's pretty awesome that you saw him!

Weird dream :/

xxxx