Saturday, January 17, 2009

"My eyes are spicy!!!"

Heya.
More weird dreams. They're kind of entertaining.

On Monday the Foxtel guy came and was around the house for a few hours. I was in my room and I heard one of the rats make this really strange noise, so I went and had a look and it was Jellybean. She was covered in red stuff which comes out of their eyes/nose when they're really stressed and she was gasping for air. Literally, she had her mouth open as wide as she could get it and was making this wheezing sound. It was reaaally scary :\
I picked her up and she fell asleep in the crook of my arm for a while, then kept waking up, gasping for breath, and then she'd fall asleep again and everything would seem normal. That kept happening for nine hours; I seriously thought she was dying or something... anyways, while I was watching Scrubs she fell asleep (I don't understand how that was possible, lol) and then when she woke up it was like nothing had even happened. She kept sneezing but apart from that she was completely fine, thankfully.
We took her to the vet the next day and he said she'd choked, coughed whatever-the-hell-it-was up, then her throat had gotten swollen and it was difficult for her to breathe. He also said she almost died :(
Jellybean did not like him xD She kept running back to me and when he picked her up she climbed up his stethoscope, lmao. He had to give her an anti-inflammatory needle so I had to hold her... she doesn't like needles either, apparently. She squeaked and stuff. Yeah, she's a sulk. I couldn't believe she didn't even try to bite me or something to get away from the needle, even though my hand was right underneath her mouth. She just kept turning to try and bite the needle.
Anyways, she's completely fine now, thank god. I love her :] I wish you guys could see her cause you probably think I'm crazy, not many people like rats... but pet rats are awesome.

Anyways... what else... I worked four times this week and yesterday, Ellie and I went to see "Bolt" in 3D. It was cool. We also walked around Indro and went to K-Mart and everything and looked at all the toys. Lol. There's these new crazy toys in a box called Googly Gigglers or something just as stupid and you shake the box, and the thingos inside start laughing all high-pitchedly and jumping around the box, it's hilarious. We also looked at the singing cards. Ellie walked up to a guy with a card behind her back and he stared at her, then suddenly the Darth Vader song started blaring and he jumped and walked away xD
We went to the arcade thingo and spent $5 playing random games... Ellie won a finger puppet which she named Larry and fed popcorn during the movie... then it started cutting off the circulation to her finger so she shunned him to her bag.

I don't know where my friendship with Ellie is. I don't know whether to trust her or not, or... yeah. It's confusing. I'm just going to try and not think about it.

Sorry, I know this post must be boring as, but, there you go, there's a window to my life...

<3

"No charges will be placed against the employee but the dinner roll has been taken into custody."

3 comments:

ni said...

Poor Jellybean! :O I'm glad she's better now. And it's obvious she loves you lots, she didn't bite you and she was all sleepy with you :)
I wish I had a pet rat!

I hope this is indicative of yours and Ellie's friendship from now on - it sounds like you had a good time!

xxxxx

mia said...

I'm glad Jellybean is better!
I wish I had a pet rat, too. They're so cute :D

Sounds like you had a great time with Ellie. I hope things stay this way, and you can be able to trust her and stuff, soon.
xx

Marri said...

Awh, I'm glad Jelly Bean is okay. She's a fighter she is, surviving that and still being able to hate the vet! And duh, of course she loves you!

And...yeah, your friendship with Ellie is confusing. It's kind of like me and Joes. You have fun when your together, but sometimes they ignore you and then act like nothing's up. I would say, be nice, but not too nice, and try not to put all your trust into the relationship.

Probably bad advice but eh, *shrug*

loveyou.