Friday, January 16, 2009

Interesting title of some sort.

I just woke up from this really weird dream and now I can't go back to sleep.
Yesterday I was going to post about how lately I've been having interestingly random dreams, and after this one I feel I kind of have to.

Tomorrow I'll post about what I've been up to, but I'm just writing this so that I remember the dreams I've been having. No one has to read it, it's not entirely important.

Dream 1)
I can't remember this one too well, but it was something about the group at school and I going to see a movie, and the movie was the next part in my dream. There were 3 people-- 2 girls and a guy-- running from someone in what looked like an area near Lismore that's really hilly, green and peaceful. It's hard to explain but it was weird.

Dream 2)
The eggs that my cockatiel has been laying hatched into baby birds-- lots of them, and our house became overrun with birds...

Dream 3) (last night)
This guy and his family. The guy and two twin boys discovered that a bunch of waves were about to hit the house so they used all of the gold that the boys' sister had been given by her grandfather to stop the waves. Apparently she had a lot of gold. Anyways, afterward they returned it, and it began to rust; then the dream changed. It was at my house, and Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) was there... I have no idea why. There was also a man, and a teenage boy and his mother. I think they were boarding there but the house belonged to Lecter.
He was sitting in our front room and the other guy came and told him good job, he'd discovered something about how Cleopatra had died (?), and said, "Now you know!" and Hannibal said, "Now you can know, too," and shot him in the face. It was weird because I wasn't either of them, but I felt like I was both of them, too. Then he ran to where my room is, slammed the door shut and leaned on it so that nobody could get in. The teenage boy and his mother knocked on the door and started talking as if everything was perfectly normal (they obviously hadn't seen the dead body in the front room), and Lecter threw open the door and then I kinda heard his inner monologue, which was odd... and basically he was planning to cut the teenage boy all over and then inject gold into the cuts so he'd be poisoned? Apparently that's how some other famous person had died.
And that's it. Probably doesn't sound interesting but it scared the heck out of me.

Like I said, I haven't been able to go back to sleep, so I looked up a few meanings in a dream dictionary (I'm reaaaally bored...).

*To find gold in your dream, indicates that you have discovered something valuable about yourself. This may be some hidden talent or knowledge.
*To dream that you have committed a murder, indicates that you are putting an end to an old habit and your former ways of thinking. This could also mean an end to an addiction. Alternatively, you may have some repressed aggression or rage at yourself or at others.
*To dream that you witness a murder, indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.
*To dream that you are murdered, suggests that some important and significant relationship has been severed and you are trying to disconnect yourself from your emotions. It also represents your unused talents.
*To see a killer in your dream, suggests that an essential aspect of your emotions have been cut off. You feel that you are losing your identity and your individuality. Alternatively, this dream may represent purification and the healing process. You are standing up for yourself and putting a dramatic end to something.
*To see rust forming on iron or tin, signifies neglect or old age. It is also indicative of depressing surroundings, characterized by a decline in fortune and false friends.
*To see violent waves in your dream, signifies that a fatal error was made in an important decision.
*To dream that you shoot someone with a gun, denotes your aggressive feelings and hidden anger toward that particular person.
*To dream that you are shot, represents a form of self-punishment that you may be unconsciously imposing on yourself. You may have done something that you are ashamed of or are not proud of. If you are shot and come back as a different person, then it indicates that you want to start fresh. You want to wipe the past away and literally become a new person.
*To dream that you are somebody else who is hiding, indicates a need for security and protection. In particular, to dream that you are hiding from some authority figure (police, parents, teacher...), implies feelings of guilt.
*To see broken jewellery in your dream, signifies disappointment in achieving your goals and attaining your highest desires.
*To see birds hatching in your dream, symbolizes delayed success.

There are more dreams but I can't remember them.
Also, the bullet point that says something about me feeling I've lost my individuality or whatever, I was thinking about that the other day. I haven't been writing at all and I don't even want to, which is unusual. I've been worrying about going back to school and therefore thinking about what this year's going to be like... and I keep coming to the conclusion that it's not going to be good.
Ehh...

<3

2 comments:

Marri said...

wow. its like me and you are [almost]exactly the same!

every single time I get to sleep, I have this weird dream. its become like, usual.

And I'm not writing, but for a different reason. No time :(

loveyou.

ni said...

OH MY GOD.
ALL BLOGGERS, BEHOLD!
MY WORD VERIFICATION IS 'WHITER'!!
WHITER IS A WOOOORDDDD



As for your dreams...very complicated. Maybe there is some kind of *obvious* meaning that you've overlooked in all of your analysing. Unfortunately, I've no idea what that meaning is.

xxxxxxx