Wednesday, January 28, 2009

That guy looks like Ron from Harry Potter.

I know I posted yesterday, but so sue me, I had a good day and want to write it down :D
I also may include pictures.

SO. This is probably gonna be boring for you guys to read, so don't bother if you don't want to.

Got up at 6 and somehow was ready by 6:15, shower and all? xD I think my clock may be wrong!

Got dropped off at school and waited for Form, which was uneventful.

Then I had Maths, where... we learned stuff. Yeah. Exciting.

Then English, which was alright, we read another two chapters of "To Kill a Mockingbird".

Morning Tea was really good though, Ellie and I had a half-hour long conversation.

After the last half of English, went to Assembly again, aaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.

Then LED. The teacher was acting all mean so a few of the girls started being bitchy and back-talking her and throwing things, so she went to talk to them outside, and while she was outside one of the guys ran up to the board and drew... you guys can all guess, right? It's pretty obvious, and slightly disturbing xD
Then she came back inside and made us write down three goals to set for the year. I'm gonna show you guys what I wrote in a second. But I had to re-write them cause she said she was checking them all. Lol.

Lunch was awesome, talked to a bunch of people, hid under a table for a while, shared jokes, made that quote from the title, untied people's shoelaces, and laughed with Ellie. It was good. I dunno if it's going to be a regular thing, but yeah...

We had sports sign-on next; Missy wanted to do At-School sport, which is like soccer and cricket and sports-in-the-sun, ick. I said I felt like picking a bludge "sport" like table tennis or study hall so that we can just sit around and talk, which we eventually did ;D (study hall).

I saw Stalker Guy :]]]]] For the first time in EIGHT WEEKS. I'd seen him around but we hadn't talked yet, and then this afternoon at the sport sign-on thing someone shoved me in the back, caught me before I hit my face on the floor (lol) and I turned around and saw him and he's like, "Hellooo." And I said, "Why. Why? Really, why?" And he went, "Cause it's you *innocent smile*." Me: "Faaaantastic..."
Then he asked how my holidays were and how I was today and what sport I was doing: he's doing study hall too! :D So I will have a class with him. Once a week. Egh.

Then Ellie and I caught the bus home: the school bought new buses, FINALLY, and they're all air-conditioned and sparkly and cool, yaaaay. I was playing "Bob" on my Hiptop again, and Ellie was watching, then these two year 9's behind us said, "Cool phone," and looked at it and then we got into a discussion about phones. Random.
Then the bus driver missed my stop and everyone screamed at him and he stopped a fair while away, meh.

I don't know why but I just felt like today was really really really good, even though nothing spectacular happened. It was just a lot of little things, I guess.

I'm going to go find the usb cable for my phone so I can show you the photos.

<3






This is the first list I wrote... sorry if it's hard to read, the camera's pretty sucky.














The one I wrote for the teacher's benefit...








Budget.








Back: Kelly and Jellybean, front: Budget and Juliet.












Missy and Ellie. Jess took this.



Jellybean :D

3 comments:

ni said...

I'm glad you're having a good time :)
The pictures were great, Shoot A Martian? XD

Not much else to say,
love you xoxox

Marri said...

I'm glad your day was good :D Awesome pictures&goals. Shoot a Martian, lmao!

loveyou

mia said...

lmao i love your goals!

and your pets are adorable! :D

glad your day was pretty good
xxxxx