Wednesday, October 14, 2009

[19:20] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Sometimes, I'll just be sat down, watching TV, and I'll wish there was somebody there watching it with me. Somebody I could talk to, relate to. Somebody to hold...

[19:20] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
...Listen to me...

[19:20] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
I need to beat back my soppy side. :P

[19:21] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
... Not to sound cliche, but it feels like there's all this love building up inside, and I have nowhere to funnel it to.

[19:22] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
If you want me to shut up about it, just say so.

[19:22] Sam:
Not at all

[19:23] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
I just need somewhere to let out my feelings, and I trust you.

[19:26] Sam:
Well, I'm glad, and I very very much understand.

[19:27] Sam:
The whole needing to talk about things to someone.

[19:27] Sam:
People aren't supposed to go through stuff alone, it's stupid when they try.

[19:29] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
:)



----------



[19:38] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Do you *have* to take a girl on a date to be in a relationship with them?

[19:38] Sam:
No

[19:38] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
There isn't really another effective way of letting them know you're interested in being in a relationship...

[19:38] Sam:
Uhh, how about asking her to be your girlfriend?

[19:38] Sam:
Saying you like her?

[19:39] Sam:
Etc

[19:40] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
I suppose.

[19:40] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
But isn't that kind of weak...?

[19:41] Sam:
Telling a girl you want her to be your girlfriend? No, probably more straightforward than the whole date thing anyway

[19:41] Sam:
I don't know, it depends.

[19:43] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Yeah...

[19:44] Sam:
I mean, asking her on a date means it's less hurtful if she says no... but if she says yes then it also means less... if you know what I mean.

[19:44] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Yeah...

[19:45] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
I think if I do ask one or the other, it'd need to be the more direct one.

[19:45] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
But then, looking at it from her point of view, what would you rather be asked?

[19:48] Sam:
Probably the more upfront one so at least I know what he's thinking..

[19:48] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Yeah.

[19:48] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
But if you had to say no?

[19:48] Sam:
Then the date because he'd be less hurt.

[19:48] Sam:
But... I dunno.

[19:49] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Yeah, I know you don't know. But I suppose it just helps me by wondering out loud.



-----------



[19:55] Sam:
What was with the angry guy in assembly?

[19:55] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Tell me about it.

[19:56] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
*rant rant rant* spinal injuries *rant rant rant* wheelchair *rant rant rant* lots of time in hospital *rant rant*

[19:57] Sam:
Calling people ugly or morons or swearing or talking about viagra... the teachers looked so uncomfortable XD

[19:57] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Yeah.

[19:57] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
I expected (and hoped) one would come up and stop him.

[19:57] Sam:
Haha same.

[19:58] Sam:
Be like "that's enough now, you need to stop talking."

[19:58] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
XD

[19:58] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"but i...""NO!"

[19:59] Sam:
"Run along...I mean...oh crap...I didn't mean...uhhh... *awkward silence*"

[19:59] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
lmfao


------------



[20:02] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Why thank ye.

[20:02] Sam:
No problemo

[20:02] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Hey-diddly-ho.

[20:03] Sam:
Neighbourino

[20:03] Sam:
>.> We are doing the Ned Flanders thing, right?

[20:05] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Indeed...eeyo

[20:05] Sam:
D:

[20:05] Sam:
I was about to say "You made Ned Flanders annoying!" ...then realised the illogicality of that.

[20:06] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
XD



-----------



[20:25] Sam:
;O We should have a Pokemon marathon on Sunday

[20:25] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
How?

[20:25] Sam:
I can rent some dvds or something

[20:26] Sam:
They're like $3 per dvd XD

[20:26] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
That's be awesome! But don't spend any money on it or anything...

[20:26] Sam:
Psh

[20:27] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
Wait until I win Gold Lotto.

[20:27] Sam:
No I'll just steal them

[20:27] Sam:
Haha right.

[20:27] Sam:
*on Saturday*

[20:27] Sam:
"I WON!"

[20:27] Sam:
*pause*

[20:27] Sam:
"That's slightly coincidental..."

[20:28] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
XD

[20:30] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"Saaaaaaam..."

[20:30] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"Did you have something to do with this?"

[20:30] Sam:
"...I just really wanted Pokemon, okay?"

[20:31] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"Sam, what did you do?"

[20:32] Sam:
*cough* *looks over at dead lotto organiser's body* *slowly slides the body under a rug*

[20:32] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
XD

[20:33] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"...Oh my god! Here! Take the money! Take the money and run! Run while you still can!"

[20:33] Sam:
"No! I won't leave Pikachu!" *glances at Blockbuster store*

[20:35] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"Okay, okay. Go to Japan. They have, like, a whole Pokemon CITY there!"

[20:35] Lewis "Forty-K" - "If you were half as smart as you thought you were, you'd be twice as smart as you are.":
"Here, take this Japanese phrasebook. It may come in handy!"

[20:36] Sam:
"...Arigato?"

[20:36] Sam:
*sees Charizard* "AAAAH FRICK!" *is incinerated by Charizard*

No comments: