Alright, fine.
From now on I am only speaking to people if they speak to me first. I am not initiating conversaton, I am not texting, I will not send emails or comment or talk to people on MSN. If someone wants to talk to me then fine, they can text or call or message me. If they don't then obviously they don't, but I am no longer sending out messages that aren't a reply because obviously if someone doesn't initiate a conversation with me then they don't want to speak to me - that has been made quite clear today and the past week or so. I'm just so over this. I'm sick of seeing that someone's spent a bunch of time online, read my message but not replied, when they're the ones that sent the fricking initial message. I get it, no one wants to talk to me. If they hate talking to me so much then I'll just stop fucking talking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment