I'm deeply annoyed right now but I won't say why because I just shouldn't.
Yesterday Caitlyn and I saw Final Destination. It wasn't great.
We went to her house afterwards and played Call of Duty 4 with Lauren, which was fun because everytime Caitlyn died she'd scream so Lauren and I just targeted her.
Then Caitlyn had to go to Kate's party so I went home.
Today I'm going to Lewis's, which surprises me because I didn't think he'd want me to come over after all the stuff that happened in his week. Just thought he'd be busy.
Tomorrow is a Student Free Day so I might go shopping or something.
Tuesday is the day my family has the group counselling session and I'm really getting nervous about that.
Wednesday is Awards Night.
Thursday is when Saw VI comes out so Caitlyn and I are going to see a late-night session of that, hopefully.
And Friday is a free-dress day.
So kind of busy week but not, if that makes sense.
Feeling very frustrated and alone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment