Sunday, October 11, 2009

In such a good mood these past two days :) I'm not sure why.

Yesterday Will came over and for the first time in aaaaages and he was like "HI SAM!" and then he saw my sister and he was like "uhh...hi..." and turned to me and whispered "I can't remember her name!" It was hilarious.

Indi made cookies, she tripled the recipe or something so ended up making about 8 batches of cookies so overall we ended up with over fifty cookies. Needless to say I feel sick XD

Also as of this second I am ahead in ALL of my classes, for which I feel quite proud because basically the entire year I've been slacking off at school so I'm going to try this term and see how things go. Next year everything starts counting so I want to get into the habit of being organised again.
Oh AND! And and and and and, I got an award! Well, I'm getting one. A few days ago at lunchtime they posted up the list of names for people getting awards for Awards Night and my name was there! For English. And the English award is only for one person per year each grade so I was really shocked because it means I was the top English student out of like 450 people. O_o The award is for last year though because this year isn't over yet so yeah, Mum thought it was stupid when I told her. She was like "why give out an award that's for last year?" and I was like "but but but it's like the best award I've ever gotten!" so yeah. Jess wants to come though so that was nice :)

Mum and I are getting along heaps better, the other night we watched Silence of the Lambs together, which is weird because Mum never really sits down and watches a movie with anyone other than Dad. So it was nice. Plus Silence of the Lambs is the best movie, I taped it :D
Dad and I aren't speaking really and Ind told me that he's planning to cut off all internet if I don't start talking to him. I don't respond to blackmail, so he can if he wants, but eventually Mum will make him put it back on because I need to have access to internet for school.

I'm starting to remember my dreams again, which relieves me because for a few weeks I couldn't remember any. But they're crystal clear again, which is great. They're a good source of entertainment. Last night's dream I went to LA and robbed a Burger King in a train station after my friends stole a taxi and then my history teacher was describing LA to my form class as a 'giant taco on the ground' XD
I don't know where these things come from...

It rained today!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooooo

...I still don't know why I'm so happy, maybe Indi put a special ingredient in the cookies OR I could just be on a major sugar high, haha.

Last night I totally crashed and Budget was in my lap because she didn't want to go back in her cage (she's still really sick and being really clingy) so I let her stay and fall asleep with me. Then I woke up in the middle of the night and realised Budget was still out which freaked me out a bit cause she's so little and could have fallen off the bed, or I dunno if I roll over in my sleep or whatever so yeah. But she was fine.

Also last night I was talking to Will then he had to take a phone call so I walked to my room and on the way I kept going "rahrahrahrahrah", I don't know why XD But when I walked into my room the rats were on the bed and I was like "RAH" and they all jumped and ran under the blanket, it was so funny!

And I've been watching Spongebob so all day I've been going "C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E-S-O-N-G song" really fast (due to sugar) and Mum was like "are you high?" and I said "adequate question!" which if you didn't know is very hard to say when you're talking quickly so I said some sort of gibberish and now I'm not allowed any more cookies :(

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
I am so hyper >.<
Feel like I need to run around but it's raining and it's kinda cold today! I'm actually wearing a hoodie so hm.

I didn't mention but I now have a fish. It was actually Indi's fish along with another fish but the other fish died because she can't take care of her pets (which is how I got Kelly and Juliet) so now I'm in charge of the fish, and the rats, and the bird...and usually the dog. It's fun, I get up and feed animals and let them outside (bird and dog) and when I go to bed I feed animals and put them to sleep (bird and rats). I'm thinking of maybe working in a zoo when I'm older because I think that'd be nicer than being a vet, it'd pay less but I'd be able to play with meerkats and feed tigers and such, I just think it would be cool.

Enough rambling for today? I think so.
Look at post below for a picture of my new stalkee :) Yes I said stalkee, not stalker.

No comments: