Friday, October 16, 2009

Lewis's mum got rushed to hospital in an ambulance yesterday, she's still there.
He had to stay home alone looking after his brother.
Fairly worried about how he's coping and hoping he's okay.
I was supposed to see him Sunday but I don't think that will happen now, he probably has other things to deal with.

Caitlyn said she wants to go to the movies tomorrow before she goes to Kate's party (she knows I feel slightly left out - not that I told her, but she knows), so if she calls we're probably going to organise to see some sort of scary movie.
Waiting impatiently for Saw VI...

Megan and I had the best conversation in Maths.
The teacher was talking about reciprocal functions, aka inverse functions (meaning when one value goes down the other goes up), so Danielle was like "Effort is x and failure is y" and I said "No, cookies are x and hunger is y." And then Megan was going on about Hungry Jacks for some reason so she's decided after school one Friday she and I are going to Hungry Jacks XD Then our teacher was like "I will punish people who haven't done homework!" So I said "Yeah Megan, drop and give me twenty!" and she looked at me and went "twenty quadratics or twenty fractions?" And I told her if she didn't hurry up I'd hit her with a calculator and engrave the shape of a calculator on her hand like with Umbridge in Harry Potter (kinda).
Then she was like "Then it'd really be a crackulator!"
Probably a had-to-be-there moment but that conversation made me laugh heaps.

Jacinda and Kate made coffee in Home Ec and Jacinda gave some to Yibing and when she was finished Kate was like "Do you know how Cinda got the foam off the top?" and Yibing was like "...Scooped it?" And Kate said, "No, she licked it." And there was a collective 'eww' in our group and Liz and I doubled over laughing because Yibing's expression was hilarious, then she threw the cup on the ground and ran over to where Jacinda sits.

Umm yeah, not much else happened today.
Everyone in our group is getting really impatient with Caitlyn though because she takes a bit of effort (I'm not saying that meanly but she's just a really incredibly energy-requiring person to talk to and such) and I've known her for like 8 years so I'm pretty used to it but Kate and Megan get really short with her and then Caitlyn gets all upset and moody. So I dunno.

Aaaanyway that's all.

No comments: