Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Well Dad's calmed down a lot, which is surprising. He's letting me go overseas and even said I don't have to pay as long as I clean the house heaps, which is fair enough. I'm really excited to go now. It's funny because the plane from Brisbane leaves at 11:59pm on the 2nd of April, so it's literally a minute before my birthday. It means I get about 7 hours of my birthday on a plane BUT we're stopping in KL that day so I get a whole extra 2 hours on my birthday (time difference) AND we'll be in another country. :D
We're going to Rome and Pompeii so I'm looking forward to going back there, but not as much as the new places - Florence, Athens, cruise around the Greek islands, etc. And the friends I'm going with all have roots in different countries so they've all been overseas, which is nice because I don't like travelling with huge groups of people when they've never travelled internationally - I mean small groups are nice because I like seeing how excited they are, but like 50 people going "OMG look at this! and this and this!" etc would just really annoy me.
I'll also get heaps more frequent flyer points, yay.

Sooooo.
Lewis has ditched our group entirely to spend ALL of his time with Danielle, I'm waiting for the moment she gets annoyed enough to tell him to get lost. I know that sounds mean but I'm tired of her leading him on. He annoys her, she hates his attention and yet she flirts relentlessly. She's just fricking encouraging it. It bugs me because it makes him think she likes him and then she's just going to end up hurting his feelings.
Plus not everyone in our group is going to be very forgiving for his ditching us.

Semiformal's coming up, I'm chasing a couple of people to come to semi with me in Wizard of Oz theme, I just think it would be cool :)
Kendal was like "BAGS DOROTHY" and I told him that would scare small children and he was like "we'll see..." lol.

Next week on Tuesday my whole family has a session with my counsellor because she thinks she needs to talk to my whole family with me in the room to sort a few things out. So I'm a bit (a lot, actually) worried about that.
My mum picked me up from counselling yesterday and Ruane called her inside and told her a few things, not important things but yeah, it was a bit embarrassing because she basically said I was angry at Dad for not helping Mum and I was subconsciously protective of her or something something. Mum bought me icecream on the way home.

And next Wednesday I've there's the awards night thing and my parents, sister, aunt and uncle are all coming :S

Jellybean is sick again with the same thing she had in January, so I'm a bit worried about that.

Only 24 days of school left...

No comments: