Monday, October 12, 2009

Last night Mum was at work and Dad wasn't speaking to me. He walked through the living room at one point while I was doing homework and he said "you're gonna have to find another way to get to school tomorrow," and I was like "...why?" and he just went "because I'm not taking you." He was going to take Indi and not me. Then I went into the laundry to get my school clothes and found out he'd taken all my clothes out of the washing machine and thrown them around.

This morning I woke up and walked out of my room and heard yelling. Mum and Dad were fighting, Dad was yelling about me. He said I couldn't go overseas next year anymore and that he's going to cut off my internet and phone. He also said he's thinking of telling me to find another house to live in. Mum was defending me but Dad just yelled at her and started blaming her and saying she was an irresponsible parent, so yeah.

Then he offered Indi a lift to school and she said no, so she didn't go to school and I was upset and missed the bus and just didn't want to see anyone. Mum called the school for me and said I was sick. Then about two hours later Dad came home, saw me and Ind and said "fuck, everyone's home" and threw his stuff on the ground and stormed outside. He walked into Mum's room and woke her up with his swearing and then told Indi she couldn't do this thing on Friday that she's had planned for months, because she didn't go to school.

So basically yeah he's just been making everyone miserable and if he does cut off my phone then I am going to go fricking mental because that's not up to him, he didn't buy the phone, he doesn't pay for the phone and it's not his property to say what happens with it.

No comments: