Well.
Hm...
Yesterday Lewis told Danielle he has feelings for her. She rejected him. Now he feels like crap.
He asked me to come to his place on Sunday so I'll attempt to cheer him up.
Awards Night was good at first. You had to go up on stage via the side stairs and then walk down the front stairs, which were tiny as and were also black so the audience couldn't see them - also meaning we couldn't see them.
They also positioned plants around the stairs.
Somehow, miraculously, I didn't trip over the stairs or the plants and made it back to my seat.
Then Dad walked up. In front of my whole grade he started waving his arms around, trying to get my attention, calling out to me - whilst people were still receiving awards - and all-in-all making a scene. I signed to him that I wasn't allowed to leave and he still kept gesturing and calling. He pulled over my year-fricking-coordinator and asked him to get me. He sent a message down the row of people I was sitting with.
It was mortifying.
Eventually I had to clamour over a bunch of people to get out and then Dad was like "You could've gotten out quicker" and I just snapped at him, told him I wasn't allowed to leave early and that he just completely embarrassed me in front of my friends and that sorry if an hour was too long for him to wait for someone else to do something important but if that was the case then he shouldn't have come.
Bleh.
On Tuesday we had the family counselling thing.
It was pretty horrific.
Dad and Indi kept arguing with my counsellor and putting things on me and Mum was trying to defend me and make them shut up but they just kept going.
We're going next Wednesday, too, and it'll be worse this time because last week was just about chores and they turned that into WWIII. Next time it's about family dynamics so yeah I'm literally dreading it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment