This is torture (again with the exaggerations! Lol.) I have so much I want to tell you guys, but noooo time, so... I'm going to post a few conversations (by the way, thanks muchly for the comments). Well, really, there's two conversations, but different parts, so yeah.
Ummm... on Friday or something I'll post properly.
Tomorrow I'm guessing I won't have the energy (Maths, Legal Studies, History and Science-- ECK!)
Soooo hopefully you guys won't hate me for just posting these and nothing else.
<3 <3 <3
~Sam
This is a convo I had with Ellie last night about K. Apparently she'd been asking heaps of questions about me. :S
Sammm. says:
I had my status as away and she's like, "SAM. SAM. SAM> *Nudge* WHERE ARE YOU."
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
i wouldnt tell er wat u were doing
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
she kept asking though
Sammm. says:
Omg why? x.x
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
i dunno its like she has a crush on you seriously
(Probably another exaggeration on Ellie's behalf, but no less scary. Then we were talking about her stalkerishness, and Ellie said she'd been the same to her.)
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
she is like “i heard about the hat”
Sammm. says:
o.o
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
“you got one”
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
“show me with your hat on”
Sammm. says:
....
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
then she is like “wanna play a game”
Sammm. says:
EEEEEEEEEEEEK!
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
she quickly then says uno
Sammm. says:
fadskdsaoksadodsokposdakpdsakphfdhdfg
(Even more disturbing. Then we agreed to stop talking about K for a while. So Ellie started talking about the Swimming Carnival...)
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
swimming
Sammm. says:
Ohhh.
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
carnival u going
Sammm. says:
Um, I dunno.
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
or can u bludge it
Sammm. says:
Are you going?
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
no and i think our close group will b going to the city brb sorrty
Sammm. says:
Okay.
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
all -- righty --- then
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
whats your outlook on the situation
Sammm. says:
I have no idea.
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
i think we will go to southbank across the fairy have a picnic
Sammm. says:
Well you'll have fun eh? x]
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
you to =(
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
will you come?
Sammm. says:
Well...
Sammm. says:
Idk what would the others think?
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
they like you for god sakes and i said i was going to invite you they seemed happy
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
exstatic
Sammm. says:
Ecstatic... exaggeration maybe? Lol.
(Then I realised how stupid I was being.)
Sammm. says:
Btw sorry, I don't mean to be insecure and stuff, it's just a habit now. So yeah... apologies.
Sammm. says:
My apologies** xD
Sammm. says:
Oops.
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
cause you been hangin round with the wrong crowd to long. before long you will no you belong
(selfishness again lol)
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
not going no where
Sammm. says:
;[ Ty..
(Then K did something that REALLY annoyed Ellie and I, but of course, I wasn't going to TELL her that I was angry with her, because I really didn't want the drama, so I decided to confuse her with big words. :] It avoids being mean-- I really hope, tell me if you think I was horrible to her!-- and makes me feel smart. xD)
Sammm. says:
I think establishing a friendship based on the pure convenience of the timing isn't quite a foundation for that said friendship. Am I right?
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
right
K says:
so u dont want to be friends
Sammm. says:
No, I just implied that a more rigid foundation should be commended before we can imply the impatience of our misjudgements.
Sammm. says:
Okay? :]
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
heheh smart sam
K says:
what u mean
Sammm. says:
Well the fact of the matter remains that reality isn't in fact reality in this case, but purely figuratively thought out. (I don't think this part made sense, but oh well.. lol)
Sammm. says:
Ellie?
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
she means thet the facility on which the slab your friendship rests is purely impecable unmistakenly great (Don't think that made sense either, xD!)
K says:
NO to many big words (Laughing fit moment!)
Sammm. says:
I am sincerely implying-- SINCERELY, mind you-- that the basic timing and convenience is not a solid place for which something should be upheld.
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
but the facility is in need of great mesures until the sincere timing will uphold itself
Sammm. says:
And understanding beyond measure will infinitely increase that foundation, not the complications of time.
Sammm. says:
Do you get it?
K says:
no?
'The healer with his magic powers! / I could rub his gentle brow for hours his manly chest his stubbled jaw the thought of him says:
she means the frienship is based on time you dont actually want a friend just an addie
Sammm. says:
EXACTLY.
Yeah, well... I don't really know what the point was there. I guess I was trying to tell her (in a slightly complicated way) that she wasn't being a very good friend. But you guys already knew that I thought that, right?
I feel like I'm being unreasonably horrible to her, and for that I feel... really... I dunno, I feel like a bad person; but then again, I've forgiven her for a LOT of stuff recently. And she keeps saying she'll stop being a bitch around Ellie, yet she still is. She mocks my other friends (to me!) and then expects me to agree with her. Then she asked me who I thought was a better friend, her or Ellie? AND after she called Ellie a loser, she asked me to put her on my top friends on myspace. O.o
Then she repeatedly messaged me on msn when she knew I was away, and kept requesting to view my webcam. And when I'd say no, she'd swear at me. So now that I think about it, is confusing her reaaaally that bad, in comparison?
Umm, LOL. I sorta wrote a post about that, unintentionally. By the way, we're learning about Romeo and Juliet in English... I'm trying to read it right now, but it's freaking hard! I don't understand half the stuff, lmao.
Seeing as I've written a fair bit anyway, I may as well include some.
Benvolio: Madam, an hour before the worshipped sun
Peered forth the golden window of the East,
A troubled mind drave me to walk abroad;
Where, underneath the grove of sycamore
That westward rooteth from this city side,
So early walking did I see your son.
Towards him I made, but he was ware of me
And stole into the covert of the wood.
I, measuring his affections by my own,
Which then most sought where most might not be found,
Being one too many by my weary self,
Persued my humor, not pursuing his,
And gladly shunned who gladly fled from me.
Montague: Many a morning hath he there been seen,
With tears augmenting the fresh morning's dew,
Adding to the clouds more clouds with his deep sighs;
But all so soon as the all-cheering sun
Should in the farthest East begin to draw
The shady curtains from Aurora's bed,
Away from light steals home my heavy son
And-- Yeah, get the picture? Lol. :] You can basically figure it out, but it's still not very easy reading. I'm gonna try and read more tonight, but yeah. It hurts my brain. xD
Okay, apparently this turned into a slightly reasonable post. Meh.
<3 <3 <3
~Sam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
haha great work with the big words, i was laughing =]
you better go on that picnic thing instead of the swimming carnival or i'll put on a brown wig and pretend to be you.
whoa i didnt even do romeo and juliet in grade 10, well i think they did after i swapped to an easier class but still! and you guys can do legal studies in grade 10?? we have to wait till grade 11! i was gonna do that but then i decided to do no OP subjects. =]
umm im just rambling on now coz i cant remember what else to comment about.
xxo
Post a Comment