Someone stopped following my blog >:o *Is offended for a brief span of time and then forgets*
Lol.
Anywhooooooooo...
...
Pa's surgery went well :] Thank God. So everybody in our house is quite tired but happy at the moment.
I'm exhausted today. I only just got home, at about... 6:30, thanks to work.
Several things made this a long day.
1. Woke up at 5 :\
2. Had to catch the bus to school cause Dad left early.
3. Had Physics and Maths up first, what the hell!
4. Photo day today. Stood in line for over an hour.
5. Got about 15 minutes of lunch.
6. Had a chemistry test--
7.--which I had to leave early to run for the council bus and get to work on time.
And 8 is work.
I also haven't eaten any meals since Sunday lunchtime (it's Tuesday night). No biggie.
And I won't have dinner tonight, I think.
Idk.
I was going to eat last night but then I decided not to.
I don't have breakfast or lunch so I guess I might eat tomorrow night.
That's most probably contributing to my tiredness, but who cares.
Last few days have been good, though.
I'm contemplating changing out of Physics. I'm really not smart enough to keep up xD
And, not that anyone will probably care since it's a random piece of information, I fixeddd my webcam :D Yay.
Man, my life is boring. Lmao. Sorry.
Oh, I think my writers' block may be going away! Thanks to Mari and her genius ideas :D
Love you guys!
<3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad everything seems to be clearing up for you, apart from the shitty schedule! Love you, Sam!
xxxx
awh my ideas aren't all that :)
Haha, webcaming with you was so fun. The ratties are sooo cuteee! I want to steal one, but unfortunately whenI tried to jumo through the camera I hit my head XP
ah, i'm glad that I helped. at least that's one thing i didn't fuck up.
and i'm also glad things are going good.
Haha, I could always do your Physics homework, since my IQ is 145. :D
loveyou.
im glad the surgery went well. :)
glad your writer's block is almost gone!
<3
Post a Comment