Saturday, February 21, 2009

I DID NOT TELL YOU TO MOLEST ANY CALCULATORS!

Hey guys :]
I know I've said this so much already-- cause it's true-- but your comments mean so much. Thankyou for taking the time out to do that, and I'm really sorry I don't comment you all more.

Another thing I forgot to mention last post was that Pa's 55. That's why it's so shocking-- I mean, he's not 80, we don't expect him to go any time soon, so if he had gone (which, I'm ecstatic to say, he hasn't), it wouldn't be something we could accept any time soon.

So here's what's going on. He just went into surgery an hour ago to have his gallbladder removed-- he's in London now, they flew him over there yesterday, and lucky they did. He was having second thoughts about the surgery (which we're all going to give him hell for when he gets back, because the doctors said if he hadn't agreed to get it, he'd-- at best-- would live a week.) and anyway, it's okay, he's in there now, we're all just crossing fingers and praying. Not normally a religious family in any way, but we all need some comfort.

Jaws just started. Crap.

Point being, he should be home soon, to Sydney, and once he's all better they're coming up here to visit us. Mum and Jess have been freaking so much. Jess and Matt came over dinner so that they could be here when we got news of the surgery... but turns out that won't be til around 3am.

Duh-na, duh-na, can't concentrate with this shark music.

Anywho. They said if he wasn't so healthy he would be dead by now. So... yeah. They also said he's a perfect candidate for surgery and that he should be 100% afterwards.

Happier subject.
Got up at 4 yesterday and got to school at 6 to get a place in the Ski Trip line, I was 57th and there's only 60 places! There were people queueing up at 2! Morons.
Crap, lady on Jaws is gonna die.
>:D
*Gets distracted*
Oh.
So this week has been so fun, apart from the family crisis thing. So many funny convos. The other day Megan and I were laughing with the graphics calculators, and the teacher had mentioned a few days ago that some had gone missing (Megan and I originally blamed Danielle :D) and I went, "Megan, I know you're behind it all." She said, "What the heck would I do with a graphics calculator at home?" And I said, "I dunno, laugh, point at it, enjoy the fact that it draws graphs-- like in class--, all in all have fun..." She misheard and thought I'd implied I'd said she was having relations with the graphics calculators and we walked to lunch with us both having laughing fits. We got to the group and she told the story and everybody laughed and then Megan was like, "Sam, you and your sick mind," and I yelled, "I DID NOT TELL YOU TO MOLEST ANY CALCULATORS!", laughed, then bashed my head on the window and people lost it.
Lewis obviously wasn't paying attention, cause later I had something about it on my status on Facebook,
Me: Super-ultra not talking to Ellie (another inside joke) or Megan and her calculator friends.
Lewis: Am I a calculator friend?
Me: ... DEFINITELY not!
Lewis: Aw... *feels rejected*
xD!
At least I hope he wasn't paying attention...

Today I got up at 5, worked from 8 til 11, caught the bus to Indro and met up with Ellie, and we took a bus to South Bank (do any of you remember over a year ago when Ellie and I tried to get to South Bank and it took us three hours, it was a picture post, lol), it only took us 20 minutes this time! We've gotten smarter, lmao.
We went to the South Bank cinema and saw "Ghost Town"; I think that's what it's called...
Then we went to the markets and I met Ellie's boyfriend Ben, they're friends from church and have known each other for a while but have only been going out since like Tuesday, it's all very exciting for her cause he's her first boyfriend. He seems nice :]
We watched a magic show and talked through it (it was only a stall, really, with like 15 people crowded around it-- this is an outside thing, btw) and the magician, in a joking way leans against a wall, gestures at Ellie and I and goes, "No, please, when you're finished," and we smiled innocently at him. Then later, he asked "Who thinks I can do this trick?" People put their hand up. "Who doesn't think I can?" Ellie, Ben and I put our hands up. "Who doesn't have a brain to think with?" Ellie and I put our hands up.
Then we said goodbye to Ben and looked around the markets, watched another show, and got spray-on tattoos, we're rebellious like that :D Mine's a gecko, it's black and purple, and Ellie's is a butterfly.
Ellie took pictures of us cause last night we realised that we took no pictures as kids D: We have like no pictures of us together, lol. It sucks.

Tomorrow I plan to SLEEP.
Lots.
And find out about Pa. *Is worried*

Time for Jaws :]
Thankyou-so-much-guys-I-love-you!

2 comments:

Marri said...

Ah, my granfather was 79. :/

haha, Jaws. :P

Sounds like you had a good day.

That sounds like me and my friends, talking through things and then getting yelled at and/or pointed out XP

LMAO about the calculator things. :D

lovezyou

mia said...

hahaha, molesting calculators!

im glad you've had a pretty good week :)

i hope the surgery and everything goes well! i'm not very religious either.. but i believe in god and such, so i'll pray for you!

sorry this is short-ish.
<3