Thursday, February 26, 2009

Why aren't there giant amoebas squidging down the street and swallowing children?

--My Biology teacher said that, I found the mental image hilarious because I pictured the amoebas with top hats.
That's not weird, right?

I just feel like writing, but I'm not in that story stage just yet.

So, at school, my friends are now oh-so-subtley pressuring me to eat. *Rolling eyes*
It's like,
Rya: Did you eat last night?
Me: No.
Sarah: You eat breakfast though, eh?
Me: No.
Kate: OMIGOD YOU'RE GONNA DIE.

Lol. Kate makes me laugh. Seriously, she was joking.
Then at lunch Ellie comes up and hands me a slice of banana bread from the tuckshop.
Me: What's this?
Ellie: I bought you and me each some banana bread.
Me: Oh... why?
Ellie: Cause I'm nice like that.
Me: Thanks... but have mine.
Ellie: No.
Me: Seriously. Please.
Ellie: Eat it or throw it away, but remember, I paid for it.
Me: *Grumbles something and sits down*

I couldn't even eat three bites of it before wanting to throw up. It tasted really good, too. Also, Ellie kept forcing more food upon me and eventually I just walked away to talk to the others.
Grr.

My throat is sore >:o *Whiny*
Lmfao.

Wow, how exciting's this post! SUPER EXCITING!
Woooo... *cheers half-heartedly*

Omg, my English teacher is such an air-head.
Plus, I got my draft of the story (based on the awesome idea Mari thought of for me) back and she was all complain-y about the stupidest things-- I mean, the story sucked, but she didn't choose the suck-y parts to complain about. Lol.

Other than that, things are preeetty good.
I wanted to post one of those "25 interesting things about me" notes on Facebook (btw, I like Facebook now, hehe), but I couldn't even think of three. So that's out the window.

Funny conversation today:
Lewis: Irene, quit spelling like you pronounce, your accent's so retarded.
Irene: ...
Me: Lewis, shut up! You're so tactless.
Lewis: Tactless?
Me: *Rolls eyes* You keep on digging yourself into a hole.
Chris: Ahaha! You said 'hole'!
Me: *Loss of words*
Lewis: ... And you think I'm tactless?

<3

Edit: Haha, I'm on Youtube atm and watching songs I used to listen to, say, 3 - 4 years ago, and I can't stop laughing. My taste in music has changed a lot. Here's a few I used to love:
I Don't Care - Delta Goodrem.
Born to Try - Delta Goodrem.
Oh, and on a completely unrelated topic... :D PPP

2 comments:

ni said...

Ahahah, I'm so glad you're having a good time - you sound so much happier, and that makes me happy too!
love you xxx

Marri said...

I'm glad you're happy.

i wantz to see that story you wrote with mah idea, puhleaze??

loveyou.