Friday, February 13, 2009

Steak Night song rules.

So, today my school celebrated Valentine's Day and it was a little depressing; people running around with love heart balloons in one hand and roses in the other. I kind of felt like tripping them >_>
I went to the orthodontist yesterday morning and my mouth hurt so badly that I haven't eaten until now (7pm the next day), but I barely noticed because I've been so tired.
Apart from those things today was good, in Maths I kept having laughing fits because Megan was so excited by the calculator that draws graphs (actually, I was too. Lol), and then she cracked up when I tried to say calculator twice, once it came out as crapulator and the other time was crackulator. That's her new goodbye saying-- "Crack you later!" which I maintain sounds entirely suss. Funny, though.
In English we watched part of To Kill a Mockingbird, it's weird cause it's in black and white. But seems okay so far.
Also it was Free Dress day.
And tomorrow morning (Saturday) I've gotta get up at 5 to go to work. Blegh.
Cya guys.
Happy Valentine's Day tomorrow...

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

ive been trying to find a video from the scrubs ep last night the bit where jd mpersonates his mom saying "jes just going to use those pork chops for drugs" XD
also janitor does return! im not sure when but he does :D i saw him in the picture bit for a video

you didnt steal any balloons or roses? shame on you!


Steak niiiiiiiiiiight
May your mushrooms always be sauteed and your onions always be grilled.
Gravy.

mia said...

v-day sucks :) as christine said, you should have stolen those people's flowers & balloons!

lol at the crapulator & crackulator. :]

xxxxx

SimplyShy01 said...

I found your blog through Mia's blog.

I'm not a big fan of Valentine's Day, either.

The calculator joke is pretty cool.