Thursday, February 5, 2009

Now stop and tell me, how much, and when, did you consume the sugar?

School's still been good.
Fun and hilarious and whatever. I'm just exhausted.
Oh, I'll write down this note I got today (well, some of it), from a meeting I went to at lunch with Jess, Sarah, Dani, Chante and Rya. Missy doesn't want to go to the place and Ellie was away.

2009 August Ski Trip - Grade 11's only

Tour Dates: Saturday 8 August - Saturday 15 August
Tour Cost: $1,200 per student
Tour Inclusions:
*Luxury coach, video/dvd, seat-belts, etc.
*5 nights accommodation (4-6 per room)
*5 breakfasts and dinners @ hotel
*5 days' hire of skis and clothing, eg. jackets & helmets
*5 day open lift ticket (all mountain)
*5 x 2 hour ski lessons
*National Park entry fee
*Travel insurance
*Souvenir group photo.

Additional Costs:
*Meals in transit (2 dinners, 2 breakfast - usually Maccas)
*Lunch each day
*Spending money - minimum of $100 recommended
*Upgrade to snowboard $70
*Intermediate lessons $55
*Ski gloves & goggles
*Sunscreen

As this is a school organised trip, school rules regarding smoking, alcohol and drugs are to be adhered to and responsible behaviour will be expected.
Please return permission slip below, with a deposit of $400 to the student cash desk in the Administration Building on Friday 20th February. (No sooner.)

Etc.

:D I really want to go! I've been to the snow at Perisher Blue twice before, once when I was 8 for about a week, and once for a year 7 camp, for a week, but I've never been skiing! Jess, Stalker Guy, Alex, Sarah, Chante, Dani, Rya and Ellie all want to go. Plus, my parents are only making me pay for half of it, which is $600. Anyways, as of yesterday I have over $900, so that's fine. I'm just worried about getting a spot-- over 80 people signed up today and they're only letting 60 people go, so we're all going to have to line up really early on the 20th. I get to miss out on a week of school to go SKIING! :] Granted, it's Ekka week, so I'd have gotten 2 days off anyway, but there's no snow in Queesland, so yeah.

Well, school's been good partly because Ellie and I talk a lot. I think - though I'm not sure - that it might be annoying Missy (who, by the way, is Ellie's other best friend, and who she was so busy talking to last year) because she's not really speaking to me anymore. If I asked her a question I'm sure she'd answer and if I make a joke she laughs; I don't think she hates me, but she's probably a little annoyed. I was kind of annoyed at her, last year, too - through no fault of hers.

I think my history teacher may be Santa. He's worn bright red socks for the past two days now, and he's old! Don't tell him I told you, though. Christmas would never be the same...

I might be changing English classes cause I've got no friends in mine. The class is good, we're reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" and we have to write a chapter for it, which is awesome - and sucks cause the other class is doing a different book - but I hate being lonely. I think I might be able to do "To Kill a Mockingbird" in the other class seeing as I'm halfway through it, though. Cross fingers.

Ugh. Okay, Physics is okay-- I'm not great at it, but the annoying thing is, I could do better if Lewis wouldn't talk so much. You know, it's not even that he doesn't know it annoys me, cause I told Ellie that he talks a lot and she told him, and he said if he was talking too much, to hit him. I think it could've constituted as battery, how much I hit him, and he wouldn't shut up! I'm like, "Hold on, I can't hear the teacher." "Shh for a second..." "LEWIS, SHUT UP." He was talking about things like, "What's 10 to the power of twenty-six? Ten times ten times ten times ten times ten times-- ow, don't hit me-- wow, there are two butterflies outside the window-- omigod, did you watch NCIS last night?" AAAAGH! It's not so much his talking, I'm patient enough that I can restrain from stabbing him, but both my friend Irene and I were telling him to shut up, and he'd stay quiet for about 10 seconds and then find something else to ramble on about. I offered him $5 to keep quiet at one point and then after two minutes he asked me if I was going to give him real money and I said no, and the talking returned. Eeeh... I can tell this is going to be difficult.

I think I'm having a problem with my hearing lately. xD There was the strip teacher incident, and also:
Lewis: "I'm going to ask the teacher about it."
Me: "You're going to what?"
Lewis: "Ask the teacher about it."
Me: "Oh. I thought you said you were going to ask the teacher out. Because I was gonna say, Don't you think that's a liiiittle inappropriate? I mean, not only is she our teacher but she's also quadruple your age."
Lewis: *Rolls eyes and asks teacher question*
Me: "Did she say yes?"
Lewis: *Throws a book in my face* "Get some ear surgery."

and

Rya: "For all we know she could be teaching us about *trails off* blah-dee-blah."
Me: "Why on earth would the she be teaching us about Marti Gras?!"

and

Lewis: "I don't know if she's coming tomorrow, I'm going to phone her."
Me: *Cracks up laughing*

I'm so mature :]

Moon pig dot com dot a-u.
Aaaah! I have that song in my head! xD It's a new phone company or something. Moooooon piiiiiig.... Moooon piiiiiiig. Moon pig dot com dot a-u.
Lmao.

Oh! Comments! Haven't done such a thing in a while.

Christine: This is going to come out all corny and stupid sounding, so forgive me in advance, but I can't forgive you like you asked because I have nothing to forgive you for. Like I said, if I were you, I wouldn't read this at all-- even if you don't comment (which you do) you're super awesome and thankyou. :]

Mia: No it's okay, there was only one comment :] Haha, I know! I'd so love to live inside my computer for a day and wander around the internet in some virtual reality form. Lol. And thankyou :D

Mari: Aw, thanks. And I know, sometimes I notice that practically no one seems consistent with their blogging, except for maybe one or two people. Yeah, I'm not a great fan of Maths, either, but the work's heaps easy, so there's no reason to hate it just yet.

So this afternoon, we all took the dog to the park/many-thousands-of-fields-and-bushes-and-wilderness-beside-the-river-bank where nobody takes their dogs, cause it's a space by the ferry and there's so much uninhabited area there; Bridget could run away so easily and we'd never find her. We trust her, though. Mostly she just runs around the fields and in the overgrown grass where the rabbits are, and she'll always jump down onto the river bank and go swimming, which is hilarious to watch. Once, she was running in the shallow water and didn't realise there was a drop right ahead, so it sounded like, "Splash, splash, KER-SPLASH." xD Fun times.
It's also kinda bad cause there's heaps of Bull Sharks in the Brisbane River. But... yeah.

And OMIGOD.
Lewis "Fortyk" says (7:42 PM):
Hey
Sam... says (7:43 PM):
Hey.
Lewis "Fortyk" says (7:43 PM):
Physics was so booooooooring.


...
FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
May I have everyone's permission to make him go away?
Lol.

I love you guys!
Wow... that was weird. Never typed 'I love you,' with the "I" before. Makes it sound more from me, rather than just me saying it in a "yeah, whatever" kind of way. I'm weird like that. Never said 'I love you' to anyone either.
You guys are that special.
In the bad way.
Just kidding.
Dear god, never am I allowed to have Froot Loops for breakfast again!

<3

3 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

aha no fruit loops for you

lol i read the start of your reply to my comment and i was like aww shes not gonna forgive me D:

sorry i didnt reply to your text today, adam was over and also i fell asleep lol.

and wow, ski trip! and you already have the money, gosh *jealous* ive NEVER been to snow, aha lol
*Luxury coach, video/dvd, seat-belts atleast youll be safe on the bus :D


aww man, roxsas was beside my bed and i lent down to pat her and she ran under my bed D: unloved much


and lol at your dog running into the drop off :D


and about santa teacher, i think its a possibility, let us know if he starts growing a beard.
there was this teacher at bundy high and he looked like santa, he had the white beard and bushy eyebrows and the belly


and grr @ lewis during physics, got duct tape?

and maybe you should clean your ears out, like litterally. theres some ear cleaning stuff you can get and it dislodges ear wax and stuff

i looooooooooooove you sammy :)

lanna-lovely said...

Ooh the ski trip sounds fun, I was meant to go on the school ski trip a few years ago but I cancelled it... I wish I had gone now. :oP

The conversation about asking a teacher out made me laugh, reminds me of the things my gran ends up saying, like this:
My brother: *telling her about his doctors appointment* he took some blood and then I was done...
Gran: HE PULLED OUT A GUN?!
Everyone: *stares at her then laughs*

<3

mia said...

awesome about the ski trip!
i've only been skiing a few times, but it's extremely fun!:D
i hope you end up going!

lol about your teacher being santa!

and woww lewis sounds really annoying! you could mail him to india or china or someplace faarr away from you!
(just not canada! i don't want him here :)

<3