http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrfhjLd9e4
Me: Yo.
Mum: Wassup?
xD
Shock horror, another good day. This may come back as bad karma.... Oh well! :D
Okay, so today we got new timetables, for some reason, and they're switched my Biology and English classes to difference times, ie. I'm in different classes, with different teachers and all, for both. I was pretty happy in my Biology class, but yesterday I went to the guidance counsellor to see about changing my English class, cause there are a couple of people that I don't really want to put up with three times a week.
(Random note: I just drank from a cup which I thought had my water in it, but had M&M's for some bizarre reason, was not expecting that!)
Anyways, the guidance counsellor said I couldn't change English classes for some stupid reason, yesterday, and then today I've been changed anyway? xD Okay then! And, even better, Rya's in my English class.
So I don't have Biology with Missy and Rya anymore-- just Megan, this girl called Maddie who was in my Science class last year, and Dani H.
The teacher is unbelievably nice. For the last 15 minutes of today's class she let us talk, and she joined in on Megan and I's conversation about Border Security when I was talking about this lady who'd had a suitcase full of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter! , which I find hilarious every time I think about it. Lol.
(Aaaaah, I drank the M&M's again, WTH is going on here?! xD)
So instead of English after Maths today, I had Biology. Cool. And I'm glad I swapped English classes cause that was the one class that I was dreading every day I had it, and English is usually my favourite, so yeah. I'm happy now, though :D
Hehe, in Maths today our teacher swore without noticing (I know, I should probably be beyond the age where that's funny, but I'm not), he was like, "OH, I should have used m and n as variables instead of x and y, sh**!!!" And he turned around and didn't know why we had all cracked up laughing.
Omigod, it's been so frickin' hot lately! Yesterday it got to 41 degrees! AAH! And today it was 38, which is still terrible! I think I almost died D; I translated that for you guys who don't use degrees Celsius; 41 degrees C is 105.8 degrees Fahrenheit... I think.
It was worse cause I worked this afternoon and downstairs it's at least 5 degrees hotter, eghhhh. We're not even allowed to wear shorts in summer at school anymore thanks to the new uniform :l -- the formal one is a long skirt, so it does not help. :(
Ah well. It's supposed to storm on Thursday.
Another good thing about today was in Physics I ran into the class and sat on the end of the row so Lewis had to sit one seat away (he doesn't like being in the middle, go figure), and Irene had to sit next to him and endure his talking. Aha! I actually got some work done. (Man, I sound nerdy, giving up talking for Physics, but it gets soooo annoying.)
Alright, guys, I am going to block Kasey on msn, I'm just creeped out now, even if it isn't true xD By the way, Ellie has suggested that theory before-- which I just remembered; I must have mentally blocked it out or something, lmao.
What did Kasey say the other day? Uh, it was something like her being clever and me being stupid, and I had apparently called her clever before (pshhhhhh), etc.
I can't remember what else you guys wrote for comments but thankyou for them; lol, I do know what you wrote, just can't remember off the top of my head. :]
"I am so smart. I am so smart. S-M-R-T... I mean, S-M-A-R-T." Heheh.
I've got growing pains in my knees again (big surprise) so I'm gonna go find Herbie the Herbal Heatpack. Lol. Cya guys, love you!
PS: Another Simpsons quote I love xD
Homer (acting as Mr Burns): Hellooo, my name is Mr Burns. I believe you have a letter for me.
Mail Clerk: Okay, Mr Burns, what's your first name?
Homer: ... I don't know!
PPS: Sorry, forgot to say a couple of things. Firstly, my mum ambushed me yesterday and asked if I could give her some money for the dentist? That was weird. I didn't think I'd be giving them money for at least another year. Jk. x]
Secondly, if it's in any way possible, could any Aussies please try and buy something from Coles (any Coles) on Friday? All the profits on that day go to the Victorian Fires Donation thingo, so yeah... I'm sure you know about it... Sorry, I don't mean to do that kind of thing on here, but I'm sure if you live in Australia you know about the death toll and everything, it's horrible.
Okay, that's all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lmao at that video of homer burning his house. what a retard :)
im glad you had a good day again!
hahah, drinking M&M's? :D i've got to try that.
wow i wish it was 40 degrees! here it's -40! :/
<3
Post a Comment