
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
One is of the ratties, one of Jellybean, one of Missy and Ellie, two of my mum when I blinded her with my phone's flash and one of Pa of the same nature, one of my Macadamia Castle wristband, a couple of the evil bird, and a dancing/singing chicken I bought Alex for her birthday. :D
- Defying Gravity
Keys:
Elphaba
Glinda
Both
(Yes, I'm this bored. But I like this song :D It's from Wicked, btw-- you can gather by the "Wizard" and "Oz" refences xD)
(spoken) Elphaba, why couldn't you have stayed calm for once,
Instead of flying off the handle!
(sung) I hope you're happy--
I hope you're happy now;
I hope you're happy how you've hurt your cause forever,
I hope you think you're clever.
I hope you're happy,
I hope you're happy too.
I hope you're proud how you would grovel in submission
To feed your own ambition.
So though I can't imagine how,
I hope you're happy
Right now...
(spoken) Elphie, listen to me.
Just... say you're sorry.
(sung) You can still be with the wizard,
What you've worked and waited for.
You can have all you ever wanted...
I know.
But I don't want it-- no--
I can't want it,
Anymore...
Something has changed within me,
Something is not the same.
I'm through with playing by the rules of someone else's game.
Too late for second-guessing,
Too late to go back to sleep,
It's time to trust my instincts, close my eyes,
And leap...
It's time to try defying gravity,
I think I'll try defying gravity,
And you can't pull me down...
Can't I make you understand
You're having delusions of grandeur?
I'm through accepting limits
'Cause someone says they're so.
Some things I cannot change,
But 'til I try I'll never know...
Too long I've been afraid of
Losing love I guess I've lost...
Well, if that's love, it comes at much too high a cost...
I'd sooner buy defying gravity.
Kiss me goodbye, I'm defying gravity,
And you can't pull me down...
(spoken) Glinda-- come with me.
Think of what we could do, together.
(sung) I'm limited... together we're unlimited.
Together we'll be the greatest team there's ever been, Glinda.
Dreams the way we planned 'em--
--If we work in tandem--
There's no fight we cannot win.
Just you and I, defying gravity,
With you and I, defying gravity,
They'll never bring us down...
(spoken) Well? Are you coming?
(sung) I hope you're happy,
Now that you're choosing this.
(spoken) You too.
(sung) I hope it brings you bliss...
I really hope you get it,
And you don't live to regret it...
And you don't live to regret it...
I hope you're happy in the end,
I hope you're happy, my friend...
And so if you care to find me,
Look to the Western sky.
Look to the Western sky.
As someone told me lately,
Everyone deserves the chance to fly.
And if I'm flying solo,
At least I'm flying free.
To those who ground me, take a message back from me--
Tell them how I am defying gravity,
I'm flying high, defying gravity,
And soon I'll match them in renown...
And nobody in all of Oz,
No wizard that there is or was
Is ever gonna bring me down...
etc. It's a long song, haha.
- Hm, went to the movies with Ellie today and we went and saw something random cause it was on when we got there-- Underworld 3. It ended up being really cool, actually :D It was about vampires and werewolves and stuff. It was rated MA, so there were some horror movie previews at the start and one was a horror movie that's coming out in 3D! xD Might be interesting?
- Ew, school tomorrow. Not that school hasn't been good lately, but who wants to get up early? Seriously.
- Oh, "spoke" to Kasey today. It's in inverted commas because she doesn't use proper English and so it's not really speaking as such 8-) She kept lying, it's so annoying because she knows I know she's full of it and yet she keeps making crap up. Idiot.
- I can't prank-call her back 'cause I don't know her number.
- And Christine, your comment scared me!!!!! xD Omigod, if that's true I might just jump off a cliff. And yeah, I know, those 1800-Reverse things are stupidly expensive, but I was curious who it was, lol. Love you too :D
I apologise for wasting anyone's time ;]
Love times *tries to push 8 on its side to make it look like an infinity symbol*...
5 comments:
your pets are really cute & lol at blinding your parents aaand that random chicken wearing a scarf! haha. :)
i'm glad you had fun!
and omg, christine actually may be right about kasey being.. in love with you. aahh :/
xxxxxx
Aww the rats are adorable! :]
The new Underworld movie was awesome, I still prefer the first one though.
You should seriously just ignore Kasey, she's an idiot. :]
<3
Awh, the rats are sooo cute!!
Ah, Christine may be onto something!!!???
I'll have you know I have 4 songs from Wicked on my iPod. Oh yeah.
i'm so glad you had fun.
you didn't waste my time :)
loveyou
(Word verfication is 'plyclut'. XD Do I have explain why that's funny?
Example:
Kasey is a real plyclut. XP)
adam went to see underworld 3 with his mate, he said it was confusing. lol
and a horror movie in 3D :O !!!!!!!
whatd kasey say? im always interested in what interesting facts she makes up :)
and for the love of god i hope my comment on your last post was wrong but you never know. you may have noticed but theres alot of stupid teenagers who go through this phase where they decide theyre lesbian, gay, or bi. theyre usualy 13 when going through that but kasey is extra stupid
aha yes, i must admit if someone 1800-REVERSE called me and didnt say their name i'd probably accept to find out who it was aswell lol.
hope school goes well :)
i love you
(sambo the hobo =p)
also i dont know what mari is thinking with her word veri thing but plyclut reminds me of pikelets lol
I would die of laughter if Chrissy was right - you'd have a stalker girl, YAAAY! XD
the pictures were well cute, and i love that song! yay for the film being good. :)
love you xxxxxx
Post a Comment